Mafia Ice Cream SS3 hope you aren't Lactose Intolerant

Yeah, I was counting on Natty not making an informed decision, so I unvoted to make it look legit

u should've claimed just a random ice cream flavor, cuz it's orange sherbet that made me vote for you, going off the flavor ext lmao

yeah why didn't you use Mint ice cream? I thought it was perfect, I even said it was my favorite

Yeah, use the CC the host provides you to make it look legit

ftr, I knew you were SS the whole time, but couldn't pull off a Natty vote without you voting me
rip, to be fair I didn't have anything that made me particularly sus of you, but it was that I townread Natty more than anything

u should've claimed just a random ice cream flavor, cuz it's orange sherbet that made me vote for you, going off the flavor ext lmao

Your serious? I made that claim to make it look better when I claimed something more unique for SS. (FTR, Toads did give me MCC as a fakeclaim, but I didn't want to use it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah why didn't you use Mint ice cream? I thought it was perfect, I even said it was my favorite

Cause it's trash and I don't care about flavor

I actually did think about making someone sherbet and one fro-yo... but i liked all being ice cream flavors more

- - - Post Merge - - -

and pistachio masquerading as mint was perfect. To which I said, how does that relate to Fro-yo? and first thing I thought was nuts and yogurt are just tight like that. Then I spent 5 minutes laughing to myself

I'm kinda drunk rn pardon, how really weird this whole thing was

:lemon:

to be fair there isnt much to go off of in ss3s to begin with idk how they figured out it was you in the last one

SS bait was BS (since I was SS). tbf, I would've voted toads if Natty was actually there for CCing me

:lemon:

to be fair there isnt much to go off of in ss3s to begin with idk how they figured out it was you in the last one

i already knew i lost the moment i saw my role

- - - Post Merge - - -

SS bait was BS (since I was SS). tbf, I would've voted toads if Natty was actually there for CCing me

i was hoping u were a townie, cuz I thought you'd believe like the last ss where i baited (the one with u, seroja and I)

well good job everyone! idk what I would've done in Natty's shoes, probably after the last game as soon as Kat claimed SS I would've shipped with her.... since Dolby pointed out that claiming SS is auto-loss for mafia

well good job everyone! idk what I would've done in Natty's shoes, probably after the last game as soon as Kat claimed SS I would've shipped with her.... since Dolby pointed out that claiming SS is auto-loss for mafia
tbh I was thinking about that but I didnt wanna say anything bc it would have made what I did lose credibility

Back