• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Ice Cream SS3 hope you aren't Lactose Intolerant

how dare you know I'm pure arstotzkan 100% of the time 0 exceptions

natty's maf for not realizing best girl is best girl

- - - Post Merge - - -

0NFRWGg.png

maybe

wait

kat said her role is a lie. toads flavor text said frozen yogurt is on the rise, possibly trying to eradicate ice cream

i bet kat is frozen yogurt, therefore she's scum

Your Kolech twin Crys though Is that still a thing
see that's what everyone wants you to believe. That's what I even believed for a long time, but I was raised with her under that lie to try to make me more susceptible to evil Kolech scum. But their plans obviously failed

ye it is :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait

kat said her role is a lie. toads flavor text said frozen yogurt is on the rise, possibly trying to eradicate ice cream

nah, my role is ****in chocolate icecream, **** that **** "good flavor" my ass

wait

Wtf is this
see that's what everyone wants you to believe. That's what I even believed for a long time, but I was raised with her under that lie to try to make me more susceptible to evil Kolech scum. But their plans obviously failed

ye it is :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

nah, my role is ****in chocolate icecream, **** that **** "good flavor" my ass

KOLECH EZIC SCUM

YOU STOLE THAT FROM A PROUD COMRADE

YOUR TRUE NAME IS SARASAKAT AND YOU STOLE MY COMRADES SKIN, FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE OF M3OW
M3OW ISNT EVEN IN THIS SHES FROM REPUBLIA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

SALSAKAT (sarasakat smh) WAS MY COVER NAME TO TRY TO CATCH ANY EVIL KOLECH EZIC SCUM LIKE YOURSELF

- - - Post Merge - - -

how did this game go from icecream to papers please

SALSAKAT (sarasakat smh) WAS MY COVER NAME TO TRY TO CATCH ANY EVIL KOLECH EZIC SCUM LIKE YOURSELF

OH SO YOU THINK THAT THE TOP INSPECTOR IN THE MINISTRY OF ADMISSION IS SCUM NOW SMH. I CAN DENY YOU ENTRY TO GLORIOUS MOTHERLAND IN OVER 700 DIFFERENT WAYS. AND THAT'S JUST USING MY STAMPS

real talk we got like 15 min left though

thinkin its dolby for real rn. Really liked Natty's post earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

how did this game go from icecream to papers please

cuz one of u is scum going along with the genuine ****posting of the other

OH SO YOU THINK THAT THE TOP INSPECTOR IN THE MINISTRY OF ADMISSION IS SCUM NOW SMH. I CAN DENY YOU ENTRY TO GLORIOUS MOTHERLAND IN OVER 700 DIFFERENT WAYS. AND THAT'S JUST USING MY STAMPS
IM ALREADY IN GLORIOUS MOTHERLAND YOU POSER

In all seriousness I think it's Natty because I don't think that Kat would draw attention to the time after keeping me in a ****post

Back