• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ice Cream SS3 hope you aren't Lactose Intolerant

Yeah, I was counting on Natty not making an informed decision, so I unvoted to make it look legit

u should've claimed just a random ice cream flavor, cuz it's orange sherbet that made me vote for you, going off the flavor ext lmao

yeah why didn't you use Mint ice cream? I thought it was perfect, I even said it was my favorite

Yeah, use the CC the host provides you to make it look legit

ftr, I knew you were SS the whole time, but couldn't pull off a Natty vote without you voting me
rip, to be fair I didn't have anything that made me particularly sus of you, but it was that I townread Natty more than anything

u should've claimed just a random ice cream flavor, cuz it's orange sherbet that made me vote for you, going off the flavor ext lmao

Your serious? I made that claim to make it look better when I claimed something more unique for SS. (FTR, Toads did give me MCC as a fakeclaim, but I didn't want to use it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah why didn't you use Mint ice cream? I thought it was perfect, I even said it was my favorite

Cause it's trash and I don't care about flavor

tbh the orange sherbert made me pause a lil, made me think that maf wouldn't have such an oddball claim

ye im serious

didn't have much more to base my answer off since u two were bsing

I actually did think about making someone sherbet and one fro-yo... but i liked all being ice cream flavors more

- - - Post Merge - - -

and pistachio masquerading as mint was perfect. To which I said, how does that relate to Fro-yo? and first thing I thought was nuts and yogurt are just tight like that. Then I spent 5 minutes laughing to myself

I'm kinda drunk rn pardon, how really weird this whole thing was

:lemon:

to be fair there isnt much to go off of in ss3s to begin with idk how they figured out it was you in the last one

SS bait was BS (since I was SS). tbf, I would've voted toads if Natty was actually there for CCing me

:lemon:

to be fair there isnt much to go off of in ss3s to begin with idk how they figured out it was you in the last one

i already knew i lost the moment i saw my role

- - - Post Merge - - -

SS bait was BS (since I was SS). tbf, I would've voted toads if Natty was actually there for CCing me

i was hoping u were a townie, cuz I thought you'd believe like the last ss where i baited (the one with u, seroja and I)

well good job everyone! idk what I would've done in Natty's shoes, probably after the last game as soon as Kat claimed SS I would've shipped with her.... since Dolby pointed out that claiming SS is auto-loss for mafia

well good job everyone! idk what I would've done in Natty's shoes, probably after the last game as soon as Kat claimed SS I would've shipped with her.... since Dolby pointed out that claiming SS is auto-loss for mafia
tbh I was thinking about that but I didnt wanna say anything bc it would have made what I did lose credibility

Back