• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which villager of mine has the best re-design based on my drawings?

Who did I draw best?

• Total voters

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
pinwheelappeal1.jpgpinwheelappeal2.jpg
Original:
orig.jpg
Yeah I'm making a lot of Polls today XD But I'm always curious about what people think about my favorite dreamies.

Last edited:
i like lolly, nana and diana the best tbh

your art is really cute!

I love the way you drew O'Hare and Deli. o_o
Brilliant work!

I really like how you did Tammi and Shari. I'm not a huge monkey villager fan, but this made me appreciate them much more. Well done~

Like Jadeth said, I'm not crazy over monkey villagers, although I like the childish vibe you gave to Simon! My main complaint is how would he see? Would he take it off whenever he goes outside? haha. Good job though!

Thank you all for your nice compliments! I'm glad you had a twist of perspectives hehe...

Like Jadeth said, I'm not crazy over monkey villagers, although I like the childish vibe you gave to Simon! My main complaint is how would he see? Would he take it off whenever he goes outside? haha. Good job though!

It's actually a headband scarf, but it would shimmer down to his eyes as he runs. See no evil.

Monty and Deli!
I've seen these earlier and have been thinking about drawing Deli's design because I just love sleepy monkey.
Monty has a cool vibe though

Probably either Deli, Tammi, or Monty, these all have really great designs, but all of them look fantastic and way better than the original

Diana, Lolly and Nana are my favourites! These drawings are amazing and cute! You're so talented!!

Tammi Nana and Shari are real great! :D
Tammi is the best of those three overall though. :eek:

Last edited:
I voted Tammi, because you managed to turn a weird villager that I don't really like into a pretty cute design. :)

Back