Giveaway Bianca's Fashion Showdown Giveaway (Round 2 - DevotedHaunting Vs. cas cas)

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
Hi everyone, This is Bianca from Bianca's Botique

The uber fabulous Graciegracie store in glamtown

Online Botique is available via dream of glamtown...

Announcing Bianca's Fashion Showdown!

In celebration of reopening of the botique, I will conduct a series of fashion showdown contests wherein you can let fashion creativity take over. There will be four rounds of showdown between two aspiring fashionistas, semifinal round of the four showdown winners and grand final of the winners of the semifinal round.

I am looking for entries..Contests are held every Saturday 10 pm ACC time. I will need a judge for each round.

Here are the prizes

1) Grand Winner will receive 20 million bells and a feature of his/her designs in Bianca's Botique and complete handbag and GracieGrace dress collection.
2) 1st runner up will receive 10 million bells and complelete handbag collection
3) Both semifinalists will receive 5 million bells each and 10 items from Bianca's Botique

Early round Participants will receive 500,00 bells and 5 items from Bianca's Botique
Judges will receive 2 million bells everytime they participate

Rules are as follow: The early rounds are free for all theme. Must wear all of the following:
1) a hat or hair accesory
2) a top and a bottom or a full dress
3) socks
4) shoes
5) One accessory to hold (e.g. umbrellas , wands,) are allowed

Semifinal and Grand Final Rounds will have a theme

You do not have to use the fashions featured in Animal crossing. You can make your own or use the many fashions on the net. Just go and make that first impressions... Once I get the sign ups I get, I will schedule the show

Round 1:
Fashionista #1:
Fashionista #2:
Judge:

Round 2:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge:

Round 3:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge:

Round 4:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge

Semifinal 1: Winner of Round 1 and Round 2
Seminfinal Round 2: Winner of Round 3 and 4

Grand Final: Winner of Semifinal 1 and 2

Please sign up to your preferred Round and if you want to be Fashionista #1, #2 or Judge. Just post your preference!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Yay, thanks for entering tomnookismyboyfriend!!

Round 1:
Fashionista #1: tomnookismyboyfriend
Fashionista #2:
Judge:

Round 2:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge:

Round 3:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge:

Round 4:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge

Hey! I would like to enter as a judge! Also, I have a question. Are you allowed to use any QR-Code clothes online? Or does it have to ACNL clothes only? Thanks.

Last edited:
It is free for all. It is dress to impress...So you can grab ideas everywhere..online, AC or make your own...!

I'll put you in as judge yay thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Round 1:
Fashionista #2:
Judge: Chick

Round 2:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge:

Round 3:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge:

Round 4:
Fashionista #1
Fashionista #2
Judge

i'm also entering.
i don't mind were you put me

Round 1:
Fashionista #2: Lars
Judge: Chick

The first fashion round is this weekend!! I will Pt everyone involved with the specifics!!

what time will the fashion show start ?

I will pm everyone with time request so I can set it up with everyone..what is your time preference?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to enter as well, for round 2 fashionista 1# :D

Thank you for entering! I will put you up for round 2 fashionista #1...what is your time preference on Saturdays? US time

Thanks, for time preference uhh. Either it be US evening or morning. Ill just make sure to be up, due to time zone differences.

Thank you Lars for your entry. Once Toomnookismyboyfriend is on the runway and does the photoshoot, judge CHick will review the pics and announce the winner of the round

Back