Famous Mushroom
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Pear (Fruit)
Spring Shamrock
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
So I brought up making a game in the discord and not gonna bother posting rules since yall know them lmao but yeah basically follow all the past mafia rules that we've always had.

so yeah, welcome to splat2n mafia, where you either splat or get splatted. If you have a preference for what kind of mafia, lemme know in your signup, otherwise Imma do it based on who signs up (ss3 if 3, modified ss3 if 4, dethy if 5-6, turbo 7+)

Days are 30 min, nights 10 min, will change if someone doesn't like that. Also flavor has no bearing on roles just wanted to throw that out there before yall lynch captain cuttlefish for no reason

Signups:
1) Toads
2) Dolby
3) Natty
4)
5)
6)
...)

pinappleheads:
1) Jacob

Fair warning a few players may be drunk. Join at your own risk :lemon:

Last edited:
in i guess

btw someone needs to host an official splatoon maf
Agreed 100% I might legit make one but thought it was fitting for this too lmao

Was debating between that or Persona for my next game hhhh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Signups closing in 10 min

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty signups closed sending out roles rn and its a ss3 woo

updated information in the op

Day 1

With time comes change, and the universe of Splatoon is no exception. Inkopolis got an entirely new design, and "Off the Hook" replaced the "Squid Sisters".

However, in a new environment comes new dangers. The Octoling threat from two years prior is of no concern any longer, but now there's a new threat in town. Hiding. Lurking. Biding their time. Will the squids in this city be safe from the danger that's right under their noses?

This is an open setup. The three roles in this game include:
> Mafioso
> Supersaint
> Townie

You have until 11:48 pm EST, or 30 minutes from now to decide on a lynch. Voting will be done in thread, and is majority vote.

Last edited:
Back