• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Drama Channels on YouTube?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I don't understand this trend of starting channels specifically to criticize and bully people, I'm not going to link any of these people's channels because they don't deserve any attention or support when they spend their time doing crap that only puts others down.

What is your opinion on these channels?

they're all pretty annoying imo

^^ that's a bit much. I was interested in drama channels at first but now they've run out of things to talk about. Like, must they really make a video every time Jeffree Star says something rude? It's getting old. If they are legit exposing something that needs to be said then okay but I dont know man. It's pretty annoying at this point.

Anyone who chooses to use their creative output to put down others, especially children, should be banned from uploading on YouTube.

Anyone who chooses to use their creative output to put down others, especially children, should be banned from uploading on YouTube.

Ricegum, Leafyishere, Onision and Keemstar are all associated with this yet they haven't been banned for whatever reason, abusing freedom of speech to spread hate is disgusting and all of those people have been doing it for years which is pathetic and if they honestly dare to criticize someone then the should really look at themselves. Putting years and hours of your time into starting drama is really sad and if that is how a person earns for a living then there is a serious problem and I would honestly suggest they seek help, people don't change though so it won't do much. :(

^^ that's a bit much. I was interested in drama channels at first but now they've run out of things to talk about. Like, must they really make a video every time Jeffree Star says something rude? It's getting old. If they are legit exposing something that needs to be said then okay but I dont know man. It's pretty annoying at this point.
He constantly uses slurs, swats and bullies people, is a hypocrite and a disgusting human being

I was discussing this with someone a few days ago actually. It's sad that YouTube channels are now doing ANYTHING for drama (even creating fake fights) because it gets attention and views so more money, and that making diss tracks which are pretty much 3 minutes of picking on someone are considered "savage." I miss the old YouTube days where channels just posted videos of them covering songs because they wanted to, inspiring people because they wanted to and just generally doing things out of passion. The sad thing is they won't stop because this is the crap that generates the most views and gets the most money, welcome to 2017.

I already read kiwifarms, lolcows, /r/drama etc so watching **** on youtube is a waste of time

lul rip grade a under A for being an ******* in the drama community, now when do they all die

He constantly uses slurs, swats and bullies people, is a hypocrite and a disgusting human being

So you then say he deserves to kill himself?? Just because he's a bad person doesn't mean he deserves to die.

Ricegum, Leafyishere, Onision and Keemstar are all associated with this yet they haven't been banned for whatever reason, abusing freedom of speech to spread hate is disgusting and all of those people have been doing it for years which is pathetic and if they honestly dare to criticize someone then the should really look at themselves. Putting years and hours of your time into starting drama is really sad and if that is how a person earns for a living then there is a serious problem and I would honestly suggest they seek help, people don't change though so it won't do much. :(

onion boi needs to be banned tbh, the **** he's done is gross

LEAVE THE GNOME BE

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you then say he deserves to kill himself?? Just because he's a bad person doesn't mean he deserves to die.

spread_love_not_hate.jpeg

- - - Post Merge - - -

not tryna be rude but making this thread was probably counter-productive. most people know who the channels you were hinting at are and this is basically giving them that attention.

I don't care for 'em much, but I saw you mention Ricegum? I'll go ahead and say I support him, he's pretty funny.

You know why they aren't banned though? Because Youtube doesn't care so long as they bring in that sweet, sweet dough in for their company.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, does iDubbz count as a drama channel because he's pretty funny

You know why they aren't banned though? Because Youtube doesn't care so long as they bring in that sweet, sweet dough in for their company.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, does iDubbz count as a drama channel because he's pretty funny

Yeah he does, if a person makes controversial vidoes that are made to provoke people and belittle them then yes.

onion boiis pay is cut and now is only earning 1/4 what he was before. and he is a dying channel, he will be a ghost within a year if lainey cant gain viewers

- - - Post Merge - - -

rice gum also is such a jerk. always talking ab how much money he makes from his vids.
hes "roasting" danielle bregoli from dr.phil after "squashing beef" with jacob saggytitties. so u squash beef w a 14 year old to start more **** and roast another child? danielle needs our ****ing help not for us to bash her or watch her act out!!!

i think all youtubers are pathetic. i only support a few.

carli bybel for example goes on no guru trips and visited poor countries and did the girls' makeup. shes an angel.

they make millions to **** post like once a week and most isnt even quality content.

keem star said he hated all his fans lmfao. then shouted out coke when they refuse to sponsor youtubers anymore. hope his channel dies soon here too.

i watch drama channels when im bored but most of them are so contradictory and make money off of someone elses name. like cant u try to be successful and put in this talent for making videos and editing towards something good? geez. if youre trying to warn people about how ****ty they are dont be ****ty in the process yourself. smh

i watch drama channels when im bored but most of them are so contradictory and make money off of someone elses name. like cant u try to be successful and put in this talent for making videos and editing towards something good? geez. if youre trying to warn people about how ****ty they are dont be ****ty in the process yourself. smh

I don't think you see the contradiction of your own paragraph...

Content is good, but content creator? It's like finding out the secret ingredient to Lolly's cookies.

Although, I do find it fun to watch these channels, and not support them in idiocy.

I don't really mind them that much, I personally don't watch them but I can see how some people may enjoy them. However there are certain channels I really don't like like Onision and leafy :/

Back