• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Drama Channels on YouTube?

^^ that's a bit much. I was interested in drama channels at first but now they've run out of things to talk about. Like, must they really make a video every time Jeffree Star says something rude? It's getting old. If they are legit exposing something that needs to be said then okay but I dont know man. It's pretty annoying at this point.

I gladly call out JS every time he pulls something because I think he is an awful, racist person who uses the fact he is gay to talk down to people and get away with it. Just like I'm glad Tana gets called out still for new stuff.

Some "drama" channels are there to inform us, and I am fine with those. Garbage channels like Keemstar's and Onision are technically drama channels but their research is nearly always pitiful at best and generally they don't even do ANY and just talk down about people with zero reason other than they dislike them or want to cash in on trending gossip. If people do crappy things, I am all for throwing it up with a big neon sign. Had the decent drama places not called out DaddyOFive, those kids would still be abused for cheap laughs and money.

Last edited:
i think all youtubers are pathetic. i only support a few.

carli bybel for example goes on no guru trips and visited poor countries and did the girls' makeup. shes an angel.

they make millions to **** post like once a week and most isnt even quality content.

So what about the youtubers who make lighthearted fun videos (gaming or not, gurus or whatever) that lift up the spirits of their viewers, de-stress them after a long day, or make their depression or troubles more manageable ._.? Are those youtubers pathetic, too?

Well I'm just going to answer that no, they're not. You can judge their content but they aren't pathetic if they help a lot of people.

So you then say he deserves to kill himself?? Just because he's a bad person doesn't mean he deserves to die.
He's ruined many peoples lives, anyway he's irrelevant now so it wouldn't make much of a difference if he killed himself but if he did then hey the grass is a little greener

He's ruined many peoples lives, anyway he's irrelevant now so it wouldn't make much of a difference if he killed himself but if he did then hey the grass is a little greener

I don't agree with that attitude towards others lives tbh

Talking about drama recently Keemstar made a DramaAlert on Leafy's dong pics getting exposed on Snapchat or something because he got hacked smh
Also onion boy is crazy, like he fr needs help

Sadists, really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It disgusts me to see people post embarrasing videos of others without permission, honestly. People are just so deperate for likes, subscribers, etc.

Some "drama" channels are there to inform us, and I am fine with those. Garbage channels like Keemstar's and Onision are technically drama channels but their research is nearly always pitiful at best and generally they don't even do ANY and just talk down about people with zero reason other than they dislike them or want to cash in on trending gossip. If people do crappy things, I am all for throwing it up with a big neon sign. Had the decent drama places not called out DaddyOFive, those kids would still be abused for cheap laughs and money.

Phillip DeFranco comes to mind, especially with the DaddyOFive situation. He gives his opinions on recent events, not only YouTube dramas but real-world news too and tries to spark discussion as well as giving informative opinions.

Whereas Onion boy asks for underage girls' photos and digs at Eugenia Cooney every chance he can get.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think this is a really gross attitude towards a human life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i s2g if y'all who hate drama channels and want them evaporated from the earth and the internet watch cringe compilation videos and find those funny, that would make you a hypocrite.

Last edited:
It's fine to dislike someone and have no regard whatsoever for their existence, but let's all chill with the comments about how people should off themselves. I can't stand the majority of these YouTube "celebrities" either, but statements like that are taking things a little too far. Not telling anyone they can't feel that way, just please keep those types of harsh opinions to yourself. ;)

Thanks!

I really dislike people who have nothing better to do than tear down others. Make something constructive instead

I have literally never seen drama channels on youtube. Channels I commonly watch are Cinemassacre (specifically AVGN), Channel Awesome (specifically The Nostalgia Critic), The 8-Bit Guy, Supastarrio, The Slow Mo Guys, Jem Reviews, GilvaSunner, and BrawlBRSTMs3 X, and some livestreams of Spongebob and King of the Hill. From those I have never found channels that are created strictly to make fun of people or other channels. Maybe it's because the videos I watch are "too innocent" or something.

But I would agree that channels like that are ridiculous. If you have the time to make and edit a video just to make someone else feel bad, you must be a psychopath or something. Or maybe they just find joy in belittling others. Either way, it's too bad that Youtube doesn't try to prevent videos like this from being uploaded (I mean I guess that's a lot of videos to go through on yt, idk).

I have literally never seen drama channels on youtube. Channels I commonly watch are Cinemassacre (specifically AVGN), Channel Awesome (specifically The Nostalgia Critic), The 8-Bit Guy, Supastarrio, The Slow Mo Guys, Jem Reviews, GilvaSunner, and BrawlBRSTMs3 X, and some livestreams of Spongebob and King of the Hill. From those I have never found channels that are created strictly to make fun of people or other channels. Maybe it's because the videos I watch are "too innocent" or something.

But I would agree that channels like that are ridiculous. If you have the time to make and edit a video just to make someone else feel bad, you must be a psychopath or something. Or maybe they just find joy in belittling others. Either way, it's too bad that Youtube doesn't try to prevent videos like this from being uploaded (I mean I guess that's a lot of videos to go through on yt, idk).

Wait....you mean to tell me that you have found the good side of YouTube? You lucky person. lmao.

I think that, while they are low-quality YouTubers, they're just doing the same thing as everyone else: cashing in on a market. A lot of people will hear about some drama and go to these channels to get the 'full scoop'. That's their target audience, and while their information is usually biased and just for show, it's content that people want to see, and then they keep getting views and money.

There are some good 'drama' YouTubers: Philip DeFranco was mentioned (though he can be a bit biased sometimes), and I personally don't mind some of iDubbz's Content Cop series - the Tana Mongeau one was actually pretty well done, because it was funny and actually highlighted the discrepancies in her story with legitimate evidence.

I personally don't watch any of those sort of things, but I understand why they're popular. If something big happens within the online community, people are going to want to know what happened, and they go to these guys. Same as how with any new game release, makeup palette, etc. - there's a niche for everyone. It's not great, but I 100% support their right to keep making their content (unbiased content creation, heck yeah!).

I like channels like Memeulous, Trollzous, WillNE and h3h3. I don't have a fond interest whatsoever in the others. But yeah, sometimes they take it a bit far with the bullying.

First off, what the ****. I never knew these channels existed lmao why do they exist

Second off, I have enough drama in my life and with my friends, I don't need anymore noty uwu

I grew tired of those and the ones that "review" other YouTube videos, it's all just manufactured drama.
I rather stick to actual content where the creators put effort into it and care about what they put out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean not all 'drama channels' hate on other creators

I prefer ones that show events that are happening in the community and only inform negativity if it's needed

Back