• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Items/sets that would look good with the Hello Kitty and Pompompurin sets?

Xara

i’ve had kenough
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Celeste Chick Plush
In Cloudluv, one of the houses is going to display 5/6 of the Sanrio sets, but combined with other sets.

Kiki and Lala has been combined with the mermaid set.

My Melody has been combined with the pink sloppy set

Cinnamoroll has been combined with the egg set.

But I don't know which items/sets to use for Hello Kitty and Pompompurin. I was thinking maybe the blue set for Hello Kitty, but i have no ideas for Pompompurin.

Any help is appreciated!

I'm looking at the chocolatey brown from the pompompurin set, and I only know two sets that have that rich brown color. Alpine and classic. Alpine might be better because you could add a pattern and make it softer?

Probably parts of the sweet set could work. Not all but smaller pieces.

I think Hello kitty with Kiddie series is good.
And Pompompurin with Stripe series.

I'm bad at combining sets lol.

Cinnamoroll also looks great with the kiddie series refurbished to pastel :)
For Ponponpurin, I'd say classic. Hello Kitty would look great with the blue series refurbished to darker blue.

I'd have to agree with those who posted above, the Pompompurin set looks nice with the classic furniture. That's actually what I put with it in one of my towns. I also have the chocolate fountain and sunflowers in that room too.

I put pieces of the Kiki and Lala and Cinnamorol set together with some of Gulliver's things and some of the golden furniture items from Cyrus.

Back