Noveon is complete again after 3 years!! Come have a dream?

daynapapaya

llama llama duck
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7339-9283-7403
Winter Mittens

Noveon has been revamped after the Welcome Amiibo update!! It's finally 100% complete~

Dream Address: 5E00-0079-372A

If you don't have time to visit, sit tight, this is a long post with lots of pictures!!

Some interesting facts about Noveon (skip below them to just see the pictures!)

-I bought the game August 15th 2014 and had no idea what I was doing, so I picked the very first map Rover showed me. Somehow made it work.

-I never plot reset, because I didn't even know what plot resetting was until I already had all my villagers.

-Every villager except Blanche was a random move-in because I had no idea adopting villagers was even a thing until a few months after I joined this forum.

-Chadder was one of my first villager move-ins on August 19 2014, so he's been in Noveon the longest!

-Fuchsia randomly moved in right after him on August 21 2014, and she became my favorite villager~ I consider her my best friend in-game.

Anyway, here are the pictures of the recent update!! Click the thumbnail to see the full size.

Last edited:
i just visited your town and i honestly loved it. i'm not one for reviewing things, but let me just say that the landscaping was done magnificently. everything just seemed to flow together so smoothly and everything matched and just it was a really nice job well done.

i also really liked cari's and dayna's house exteriors aha, i just think they looked nice with the town lol

overall, your town is very beautiful c:

Thank you so much!! How I got everything to flow smoothly together, I have no idea xD

I switched all my images over from photobucket to postimage to fix the hotlink issue!

Just looking at the pictures shows how much work you put in, it's absolutely beautiful! I will be visiting in the dream suite later for sure, I want to get a more in-depth experience. But so far it's wonderful! I LOVE that it still has elements of the "nature" vibe that you begin the game with.

I rarely see the eagle pole in dream towns so kudos to you for inputting it into your design. As for the general visit, I could really see the work you put into it so great job on achieving a complete town!

P.S. I also have Kabuki too and he is one of my fav villagers in my town. :)

This town is very beautiful! I love it! I'm going to visit it right now! It even has Nana! XD
I'm coming in as Pansage~ So if one of you're villagers will say anything about me, it's most likely Nana lol.

Last edited:
Your town is truly incredible! I had so much fun walking around your paths and exploring. You definitely found a way to work around the villagers houses (I'm super impressed you didn't plot reset!) and I love how they all have a water mote around them. I also really love the little farming areas around town. It feels like a little self sufficient/homegrown community ah it was so great!

Oh my goodness, what an absolutely beautiful town! The detail is exceptional, you have really mastered the art of trompe loeil! Truly magnificent. I will definitely be paying your town many more visits!

Back