• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

favorite game of all time?

Need for Speed, The Sims and Grand Theft Auto are my most nostalgic gaming series. I don't really have any favorite game as I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to gaming, but those three series definitely shape the kind of game I'm always looking for.

Super Mario Sunshine! So many memories. Ever summer I have to urge to play it. The color pallet of the game is stunning even today. And the soundtrack reminds me of my childhood and how much I love Nintendo!

Star Wars: KOTOR. My dad gave it to me when I was like 8 and I can't count how many times I've played it.

As of now probably Animal Crossing, Overwatch or Viva Pinata.. AC and VP are like childhood games for me but im super into overwatch at the moment

-Pok?mon Yellow (GBC)
-Pok?mon Snap (N64)
-Pok?mon Stadium (N64)
-Pok?mon Stadium 2 (N64)
-Kingdom Hearts Series (Various Platforms)
-Silent Hill Series (Various Platforms)
-GTA V (PS3/PS4/PC/Xbox 360/X-Bone....I think that's it)
-Spuder-Man 2 (PS2/Whatever other platforms it ran on)
-Skyrim (PS3/X-Bone/Ah forget it. I'm too lazy to list the platforms anymore)

I personally loved buying Morrowind on Steam. I opened the game to play it and Evanescence Bring me to Life, followed by Cascada's Bad Boy, followed by my game crashing.

Might be Don't Starve Together, I have more than 400 hours on record.

Red dead redemption is my all time fav because I became so invested in the storyline and spent hours playing.

Other favourites are Skyrim and acnl - they have to be given the hours that I have clocked playing.

The Sims was like the first ever game I owned on pc and I was obsessed so I have to rank that as one of my favourites too.

The other childhood game I loved was Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spyro 2 gateway to glimmer,never gets old for me☺

YESSSSS nostalgia right there. I was just browsing replies to see if anyone remembers the game let alone rated it

Oh god, my favorite game as a kid was definitely Pokemon stadium on the n64. Now, there's too much that I play that I don't really have a favorite...I love ACNL, Fire Emblem series, and my whole life I hated mobas but now I can't stop playing HoTS.

Either Mother 3 or Chrono Trigger. Bothe are masterpieces in their own amazing ways.

I can't choose between the Sonic Adventure games and Samurai Warriors 4. The first two are favorites because of nostalgia and because I always relax when I play them. Samurai Warriors 4 though, I love the characters and the game play.

That's a hard one. It might possibly be the Resident Evil remake for the Gamecube or Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Or Super Metroid....I don't know! So many GOOD ones!!

Last edited:
Goemon's Great Adventure for the N64. The Sims 2 and Banjo-Tooie are very close seconds.

Back then, Super Mario Strikers, Viva Pin?ta, and Guitar Hero (I was the master, with the controller, 5 years ago, somehow!)
Now, I really want to try out Splatoon 2. I don't have a switch, so I can say goodbye to that.
I usually like playing Roblox, Minecraft, Gmod, and TF2.
Still can't find my favorite game, But I hope it's soon!

Back