Isalami

yandere
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
my favorite HAS to be Dark Souls!

What's yours?
If you can't pick just one then make a list of three or something!

i'm not one for games, but my favourites have to be the sims, animal crossing or tomodachi life.

i know my choices are pretty generic lmao, but like i said, i don't really play many games

Aaaa hmm
Pokemon DPPt (SINNOH THE BEST get rekt m8s) and Mario Party DS!

Idk DPPt always had this nostalgic effect for me. I mean it wasn't my first Pokemon game, but I was at the right age where I could actually remember most of the game while still holding all the innocence of being a kid so it just had a huge impact on me, you know? I just love Sinnoh too much pls hold me idk what drew me to it but it was just a calling

Also Mario Party DS bc I had nothing else but a DS and the game was just a super colorful board game with different stages and mini-games and I as a kid was just blown away by how much stuff I could do I enjoyed it, I think I've played through the storyline like 10 times already pfft

Pokemon diamond was life changing im not sure how or why but it was lol
animal crossing population growing is my all time fave

Mine should be pretty obvious...:rolleyes:
jDLGt6V.png

Screenshot_20170711-032228.jpg

A lot of my favorites are from childhood and such or more "outdated" games, but that's all fine and good. Can't choose a favorite game but I can list some favorites: Toontown Online/recreations, Animal Crossing franchise, Team Fortress 2, Pokemon series, and the Professor Layton series.

Sunset. Pretty obscure adventure/novel-ish game set in a fictional Americas during the 1960s-1970s. Got a lot of random bash for nothing, in my opinion. The only thing I can complain about is the graphics and movement being a bit heavy, but my laptop ain't exactly new so.

The soundtrack is awesome and the art and story is really awesome.

Might require some interest in 20th century politics/history etc. to fully enjoy the game.. and it's pretty aestethic too in a good way.

I'll always love the Sly Cooper games, especially the 2nd one...I think another favorite would be Oblivion, or maybe Catherine!

Back