Trystin

yikes
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
First off, I want to apologize for my language the other day and the argument within my post in the Museum. I acknowledge that my language choice could have been a bit more PG-13 than it was. I apologized for the cause of the argument multiple times already and I will continue to repeat that I did not intend to steal the art I recoloured for myself. I will continue to post on the forum here and there when I finish a piece or post some of my photography but I think for the most part I'll be out of everyone's hair for now. Please feel free to private message me if you want to continue a conversation about the incident or about anything else. I still wanna be a part of the forum and even a small part of the lives of the people I care for on here. I think that's all I have to say.. -Kaia Trystin
~
Here's the piece I coloured.. Was thinking either Rosie or Mia but taking suggestions.
RPMyLnd.jpg

Last edited:
First off, I want to apologize for my language the other day and the argument within my post in the Museum. I acknowledge that my language choice could have been a bit more PG-13 than it was. I apologized for the cause of the argument multiple times already and I will continue to repeat that I did not intend to steal the art I recoloured for myself. I will continue to post on the forum here and there when I finish a piece or post some of my photography but I think for the most part I'll be out of everyone's hair for now. Please feel free to private message me if you want to continue a conversation about the incident or about anything else. I still wanna be a part of the forum and even a small part of the lives of the people I care for on here. I think that's all I have to say.. -Kaia Trystin
~
Here's the piece I coloured.. Was thinking either Rosie or Mia but taking suggestions.
g6QBBmQ.jpg

[[not accusing you of anything in case you take it the wrong way btw!! i dont wanna start anything haha]] just wondering, since u said 'i coloured' is this an entirely original piece made by you or did you do the colouring on it? :eek:

Last edited:
I made it. I had references for shaping but that's it. I didn't trace it just looked at the bust to waist ratio so I didn't think I needed to reference but should I add it anyway?

https://thundercluck-blog.tumblr.com/tagged/tutor tuesday

I used one of their references and a reference by phobos-romulus on deviant art which I can't find on my tablet :/

Last edited:
I made it. I had references for shaping but that's it. I didn't trace it just looked at the bust to waist ratio so I didn't think I needed to reference but should I add it anyway?

sure, u can if you want to :eek: i was just wondering since the edges of the hair had white pixels as if you had used the bucket tool haha

I do cause I'm lazy lol and I use 1 pixel lines so it doesn't fill firmly and 2 pixels are too wide

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I have time later I'll go and perfect everything but right now I've worked on it all day and I'm bored of it if that makes sense

I do cause I'm lazy lol and I use 1 pixel lines so it doesn't fill firmly and 2 pixels are too wide

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I have time later I'll go and perfect everything but right now I've worked on it all day and I'm bored of it if that makes sense

oh, if your canvas size is causing problems try using a higher resolution one! i generally use a4 350dpi size canvases and rescale as necessary lol

this is soooo pretty!!!!~

Here :) touched up a little

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I'll mess around with my settings and try to figure that out aha

I regret now giving you 52 TBT.
You are so easily tilted, it's incredible xD

I worked hard on your piece Zaari. If I seemed rude to you I didn't intend to be at all. You alerted me of something I wasn't aware of and I said "Thank you." How is that rude? I had the thread closed and made a new one because I didn't know you could request individual posts to be deleted so please don't be upset with me and please dont post rude things about me or my art on my threads.

Ok ok, it looked for me pretty rude.
Sorry for the kinda mean comment then

Back