White Lily
Red Lily
White Lily
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
I have a Wacom intuous art and I was using it a few days ago and it suddenly switched off. I've been trying to fix it but the light flickers a few times and switches off again. My cable broke ages ago so I've been using a wireless battery and I've charged it up several times but it hasn't made any difference. I've tried taking it out and putting it in again and cleaning it too. I tried it with the cable and it turns on but the pen pressure doesn't work. Does anyone know what might be wrong? I've only had it a year, I don't want to have to buy a new one :(

If it works with the cable, and it's only the pen pressure not working right, I would try going to Wacom's site and downloading the driver for your tablet! :) That always fixed it for me when the pen pressure wasn't working right, I hope it'll help you!

I sometimes have problems with my wacom intuos pro connecting too. It would do the same thing flickering thing as yours (I also dont use a cable bc the slot became loose on the tablet just a bit after warranty expired.)

I second redownloading the driver! If that still doesn't work, uninstall all wacom programs in your control panel, then redownload the driver (yet again... urgh, i know)

And if that doesn't work then,
if you're on Windows, here's what you should do:
-Right click on your taskbar. Open Task Manager.
-Tab to Services. Find any Wacom service (best to alphabetize by Description, it will be easier to find, and theres only 1 Wacom service for me)
-Right click and select "Stop" for all Wacom services that are running.
-Right click, again. --> "Open Services"
-Alphabetize by Name. Again.. Find all Wacom services. Right click. --> "Properties"
-In General tab, change Startup Type from "Automatic" to "Manual"
-In the Recovery tab, change all the dropdowns from "Take no action" to "Restart the service"
-Apply. OK.
-Restart your computer and it should work

Also, it could help to let your computer start up first, don't sign in to your account right away. Turn your tablet while still on the sign-in screen. Let it load for about a minute before signing into your account.

If you aren't on Windows, idk how to help you :(

Last edited:
Back