Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Diana: "Find me a perfect fruit."
Ok. *Finds tree, shakes down fruit.*
*See's red thing on horizon.*
I don't remember shaking a cherry tree...
*Walks around tree to said cherry.
'Cherry' darts out and stings me.

my heart... although it didn't scare me as much as a tarantula does.

UPDATE: Now hunting the scorpion.

Last edited:
RIP. It took me three tarantulas before I finally caught one. Haven't found a scorpion yet. :(

i literally hate the scorpions and tarantulas so much oml

This one scorpion it attacked me for the whole summer spawing in front of my house. Step outside BAM stung. Now it's my mission to hunt down everyone I see. I kept him in my home until I reset my town. Have you seen them in Population growing? They are so rare I'd only ever seen like one tarantula. It's horrifying in that game lol.

I actually caught my tarantula (and last bug) recently and with minimal effort. Like seriously, I was just sorting through my inventory when it moseyed on over to where I was and just chilled in front of me forever. So I swapped my net out and got him real quick.

The scorpion was a different story, those little things are fast...I think it being red opposed to just black doesn't help either. It makes it look more evil lol.

I've been searching for a scorpion for days without any luck. It's so darn frustrating! :mad:

I haven't been able to find a scorpion, its the last bug I need for my encyclopedia. I've caught and been stung by tarantula's though.

I never had much trouble at all finding scorpion's or tarantula's. I didn't know tarantula's existed until one night I was playing at like 11:30pm, just casually wondering around my town and came across this strange looking black thing. At first I thought it was a weird looking flower but then it moved and I was like what t h e f r i c k. Pulled out my net, casually walked up to it (not even snuck up on it) and caught it. Then when the game said I caught a tarantula I flipped because I hate spiders. The freak me out a lot more than they should.

Good luck with your scorpion hunting! :p

One of my players had very bad luck with scorpion and tarantulas. One night she went for the bug and missed. Ran to the cliff but didn't have my wetsuit on so I ahead to the city hall. As the door was closing I saw the scorpion sitting outside the door. Wished we could have a video for those funny moments.

I found the scorpions were harder to see. They like to show themselves for a short period of time and than move to hide in some red flowers. Lolly went running ahead of me. She was getting out of the way of the scorpion at the time. It freaked out and jumped into the river.

How many tarantulas have I caught tonight? 3
How many scorpions have I caught tonight? 0

The southwestern arachnids kept attacking me tonight, yet the hairy ones were able to surrender to me three times when others still attacked.

The part that annoys me is how rarely they spawn.

Yo are tarantulas and scorpions out at the same time? I've actually never caught any since I only play at morning.

Yesterday was my fist experience with a tarantula and I freaked out when my mayor fell and woke up at her house.

I finally caught that Arizona bug (the scorpion). I caught two, actually. But I time travel a lot, so that's why I was able to catch two of them, one for donation, and other for decoration.

I never had much trouble at all finding scorpion's or tarantula's. I didn't know tarantula's existed until one night I was playing at like 11:30pm, just casually wondering around my town and came across this strange looking black thing. At first I thought it was a weird looking flower but then it moved and I was like what t h e f r i c k. Pulled out my net, casually walked up to it (not even snuck up on it) and caught it. Then when the game said I caught a tarantula I flipped because I hate spiders. The freak me out a lot more than they should.

Good luck with your scorpion hunting! :p

You and i seem to have been in the same situation. I thought it was a newly sprouted black cosmos or something until it started moving around in random circles. i had the shivers for hours.

Back