• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Am I the only one who doesn't use Amiibo?

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Since the update everyone (of course) had used Amiibos, and then there's me who doesn't even have the card reader .-.
And that's why I kind of hate Wisp, he keeps interrupting me because he wants to come to my house
I don't like Amiibos much, even though there are a few villagers I'd like to have
Does anyone not use Amiibos?

I don't use Amiibos and I'm not planning on doing so in the near future.

I currently have 5 villages that do not have the WA update and I like them much better than the updates. At first, it seemed like a great thing to be able to move varmints in and out at will with Amiibos but that got old very quickly. I have hundreds of Amiibo cards and do occasionally shuffle villagers around but, lately, I spend most of my ACNL time with the simpler and more relaxing originals.

I don't have a card reader either. If I want any new amiibo items, luckily people have been nice enough to sell them to me or let me visit an RV. After Wisp talks to you the first time and you get his lamp you can just ignore him forever. The lamp is a nice decorative piece too.

i don't have a card reader, so even if i wanted to, i can't use amiibo lmao

I don't have the card reader. I don't plan on getting it, people are nice enough on here to sell visits to RVs (though I haven't done this yet). I'm not really interested in the RVs at the moment.

My friends are into the amiibo cards and figures and one of them has a card reader, but I'm not interested in using them at all.

I have hundreds of amiibo cards since I've always been into card collecting, never really got into the figures for whatever reason. I don't have a "new" 3ds but I got the reader with the hhd combo pack.

I got stella's card when i got my first copy of acnl, but I dont have a card reader...
Its sad because I do like Stella.

I'd never get any amiibos nor the card reader but my sister bought me a pack of WA amiibo cards for my birthday.

So, I bought one. :p

I don't really care for the Amiibo's and I can't imagine they are worth the trouble, I don need em' to have a good time

Don't care for it that much, I will only use it to get some coupons or if my friends come over and want some one in the RV.

I don't even know how to use these figures and cards and readers for God's sake. There's no way I'm gonna buy them either. I live in Brazil and the inflaction here is unbelievable. I'd actually love to buy some cards, you know, but they are nowhere to be seen in retail around here and if I bought them online I'd have to pay dollars, which are crazy expensive here. That's why I hate Wisp so freaking much. He's not optional, you can't disable him or just tell him to **** off. It just feels like Nintendo is rubbing these expensive and otherwise useless little toys in our faces. Ugh. It really is a shame since these cards are the easiest way I know to get a certain villager to your town. Or I guess they are. Again, I don't understand that crap.

I'm not using Amiibos. I have the card (Stu) that came with "Welcome Amiibo" and that's enough for me for now.
I have a New 3DS XL so it comes with a built-in Amiibo reader.
I live in Israel and I don't know if they sell Amiibo cards and figurines here. I doubt they do.

I don't use amiibos. I don't have the money to spend on them, although I have the New Nintendo 3ds XL, I don't have the ability or luxury really to spend on that. If I did save up for one, the only one I want is Wolf Link. I wish Pironkon was in this. I would adore to have that alligator. Such a cute design.

I don't that often. People have theories that the next game will have a lot of villagers you have to purchase with amiibo cards but I hope that doesn't happen. It probably will which makes me sad.

Don't have them, but I am going to be upgrading to the new 3DS xl (I have the 2DS) so maybe when I get that I'll buy some? Not sure though. I'm doing just fine without them so I might just continue that way.

I only have 4 amiibo figures that I used mainly just because of the new furniture, and of course the one special card that came with HHD. I would like to have the cards but everyone in my town takes the whole box of them and none of the stores restock them frequently, and it makes me mad. I guess I was just too late to the game :/

Back