• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist! Needing lots of gardening items!♡

SugoiPurin

♡ Pudding Princess ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (152) +
Hiya there! Here's my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/TbPYpJPlKb
I'm about start the process of actually fixing up my town(once Ed pings me so I can FINALLY move him out) so I'm needing lots of gardening supplies + hybrids!

Gardening items I need:
ANY type of pink flowers! Mostly Carniations and Lilies
White+Red Carnations
Purple Pansies, Roses, & Tulips
Orange Roses + Tulips
Azalea bushes(any color is fine I need more white ones atm!)
Pink Hydrangea bushes
LOTS of Saplings

I can pay in tbt, igb & I can give trips to any of the Sanrio RVs!(not including ?toile's since she's in my town)

Last edited:
I am able to give you all of the fruits in your wishlist and if you would like, you can come to my town and go around picking any flowers I have that you need!

I have some of the items you need: autograph cards, bandage, harp, Spring Blossoms, Stale Cupcakes and two jacob ladders.

I have a LOT (really, my town is like covered in them) of pink carnations, white carnations, pink roses, and a just few pink lilies around. You can come by and take what you want, entrance fee of 20 tbt or if you would rather pay 1 tbt per flower thats fine too, though the former option would be cheaper if you plan on taking a whole lot

Last edited:
I am able to give you all of the fruits in your wishlist and if you would like, you can come to my town and go around picking any flowers I have that you need!
That'll be great!! How much would you like for everything?

That'll be great!! How much would you like for everything?

I'm really bad at pricing ^^; You can give me whatever you think is fair! For reference, the oranges, apples, and perfect peaches are baskets of 9, and the pears are a basket of 6 :)

Hi :) I have a lot of purple tulips and roses. Like how many are you looking for?
Hiya! c: Hmm I don't know how many I'll need but for right now can I buy about 3 of each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a LOT (really, my town is like covered in them) of pink carnations, white carnations, pink roses, and a just few pink lilies around. You can come by and take what you want, entrance fee of 20 tbt or if you would rather pay 1 tbt per flower thats fine too, though the former option would be cheaper if you plan on taking a whole lot
I rather pay 1 tbt!

Heading right over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it still open...?

Sorry about that I reopened them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really bad at pricing ^^; You can give me whatever you think is fair! For reference, the oranges, apples, and perfect peaches are baskets of 9, and the pears are a basket of 6 :)

I'm so sorry I didn't even see that you replied! But is it okay if I pay in igb I'm kinda low on tbt atm! ;

I'm so sorry I didn't even see that you replied! But is it okay if I pay in igb I'm kinda low on tbt atm! ;

IGB is totally okay! You only need to worry about paying me for the fruit, the flowers you can have for free :3 Whenever you are ready, I've added you and my gates are open! It'll be Mayor Shelly of Lorien (just let me know if you don't see me, for some reason I've had to open them and reopen them lately ^^; )

IGB is totally okay! You only need to worry about paying me for the fruit, the flowers you can have for free :3 Whenever you are ready, I've added you and my gates are open! It'll be Mayor Shelly of Lorien (just let me know if you don't see me, for some reason I've had to open them and reopen them lately ^^; )
Great! I'll be over there in just a second!

Back