• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist! Needing lots of gardening items!♡

How many of each flower, sapling, and bush starts do you need? :)

Any amount of flowers and saplings should do! I don't really have an exact number I'm sorry!

Thats perfectly fine! I actually have a lot of what you are look for so I was just wondering! :) I will count it up after a trade! :)

I have all those items on your wishlist as well the a lot of hybrids/starts. What are you needing most? ^^

Hybrids/starts since I'm trying to build my town! c:

I have a bunch of pink hydrangea starts and pink lilies if those are high priorities for you <: How many were you wanting? I can match your numbers.

Hi! Harvey is in my town right now selling autograph cards if you still want them. I'd also be willing to part with 4 of my pink carnations, 3 white carnations, and 6 red carnations. Let me know if you're interested in the autograph cards so I can buy them!

Hi! Harvey is in my town right now selling autograph cards if you still want them. I'd also be willing to part with 4 of my pink carnations, 3 white carnations, and 6 red carnations. Let me know if you're interested in the autograph cards so I can buy them!

I'm still interested in them! I could just come over to your town and buy it if thats alright with you! Also how much wpuld you like for the flowers?

I'm still interested in them! I could just come over to your town and buy it if thats alright with you! Also how much wpuld you like for the flowers?

I'd rather come over to your town and bring you everything since my town is pretty messy... How does 20,000 IGB for everything sound?

I have 30 purple tulips and 30 pink tulips i could sell you? And two pink hydrangea starts + 3 saplings

I'd rather come over to your town and bring you everything since my town is pretty messy... How does 20,000 IGB for everything sound?

That'll be great! Are you free now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a bunch of pink hydrangea starts and pink lilies if those are high priorities for you <: How many were you wanting? I can match your numbers.

I could use about 10 hydrangea starts!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 30 purple tulips and 30 pink tulips i could sell you? And two pink hydrangea starts + 3 saplings

How much would you like for them?

Yup, I'm free now. I'll get everything ready and add your FC in a few minutes.

I have 3 pink tulips and 2 or 3 orange roses. Does 5/6 tbt sound alright?
That's sounds great! Are you free now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, I'm free now. I'll get everything ready and add your FC in a few minutes.

Added! I'll open my gates up right away! Sorry for the late reply btw.

Are you still online? I can't go to your town for some reason.

Back