Buying Wishlist! Needing lots of gardening items!♡

I have 5 pink lilies, 2 pink azaleas, 2 pink hydraneas and 1 cedar sapling. I also have 4 bags of fertilizer on hand if you need any of those. Will you make an offer in game bells? I don't know values of items but I'm pretty easy going. :)

I can give you a bag of 99k bells if that's okay! c:

Hi there! I have the Kiki and Lala dress, a pink carnation (or maybe three, I have to check how many), princess cage, princess chair, princess dresser, princess lamp, and three purple roses.

I'll sell each thing for 1 TBT!

Hello! I can sell you 3 red carnations, 2 pink carnations, 2 purple pansies, 2 purple roses, and 2 pink roses. [I hope 2 of each flower is fine because they can breed more] I'm also pretty sure I have KK Lullaby.

I usually go by 1 tbt per item, so let me know if you're interested please ^^

Hi there! I have the Kiki and Lala dress, a pink carnation (or maybe three, I have to check how many), princess cage, princess chair, princess dresser, princess lamp, and three purple roses.

I'll sell each thing for 1 TBT!
Could I buy the dress, purple roses, princess dresser, lamp & cage? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can sell you 3 red carnations, 2 pink carnations, 2 purple pansies, 2 purple roses, and 2 pink roses. [I hope 2 of each flower is fine because they can breed more] I'm also pretty sure I have KK Lullaby.

I usually go by 1 tbt per item, so let me know if you're interested please ^^

Could I buy the pansies and KK Lullaby please? c:

Hi, I can give you a cedar sapling for free if it wouldn't be too much hassle!

I can get you all of the non-gardening items on your list... how much in tbt?

Hey i have a fair amount of purple roses, pansies, tulips and 12 pink azalea starts and 2 white azalea starts, everything for 2 tbt each. How many purple flowers did you need of each?

Hey i have a fair amount of purple roses, pansies, tulips and 12 pink azalea starts and 2 white azalea starts, everything for 2 tbt each. How many purple flowers did you need of each?

Could I buy the white azalea bushes and I don't have an exact amount of how many purple flowers I need I'm sorry!

Could I buy some purple pansies? I don't have enough tbt for 10 of each I'm sorry!

Yeah no problem! I was just making a suggestion since you had no specification ^^ How many of those would you like? (I'm also assuming you still want the 2 white azalea starts?)

Back