• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Character Are You?

IronClocks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
The Special characters or npcs in the game (Tom Nook, Katrina) etc. all have certain traits about them that make them stand out. So I thought it would be fun to see which of them we relate to the most.

Personally I'm Wendell on a daily basis ;-; I can also relate to Sable's shyness and just how chill Pascal is lol.

Who do you relate with?

I also mostly identify with Wendell because of my deep love for food. Sometimes I feel like more of a Dr. Shrunk: very emotional and kind of weird but hopefully loveable :blush:

dr. shrunk literally because nobody else laughs at my jokes

and isabelle, with how scatterbrained i am lmao

Hmmm, I suppose I'd be either Timmy or Tommy since no one can tell me or my sister apart. We're actually irish twins, meaning we were born less than a year apart, and we would always match our clothing when we were younger. For whatever reason, people keep telling us that we look alike even though we don't. Half the time, people call us by the wrong name. >.<

Definitely Kappn' Always passing wind at the most inappropriate of times and blaming it on the wind.

I feel like I'm the closest with Sable and Isabelle!

Sable in the sense she starts out really shy but as she warms up to you she's actually very kind (I hope I'm kind, anyways!). I also love how dedicated she is to her work and that she gets to do something she genuinely enjoys as a career, I really hope I'm the same with my job!

I'd also like to believe I'm similar to Isabelle, haha. She's just so adorable! Always giving it her all with whatever she does, but she's also very nervous about things (ie: panicking after talking about the beach, panicking after being caught asleep even though she only slept for two hours!) which I can definitely relate too, haha.

Eh probably, Isabelle I guess. I always try really hard to do things the best I can and be nice n such. And I love the beach. But I can be pretty shy and unsure of myself.

I relate to Isabelle because I'm a people pleaser and have been told I'm super sweet.

Probably Reese! Since Reese always tries to be kind and loves her husband Cyrus very very much! and she's pink~ (I dont have husband but bf!)

probably sable too, since she's very shy but opens up if you take the care to talk to her/be her friend!

Honestly, Lyle. I talk wayyyy too fast, and talk in chopped up sentences. I was instantly reminded of myself when I first met him. xD Also Blathers, because I am a total night owl. I stay up till 5am usually, then wake up at around 4pm.

I'd say Isabell, I'm a very organized/planned out person which is kind of given for Isabelle considering she IS the assistant and all... also she seems to have a very up-beat attitude to her which I also posses that trait.

im gulliver because I'm always frantically trying to go somewhere and not be late lol

I'm mostly closest to Rover. :)

Last edited:
Back