• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

Mayor: Inga
Town: Puga
Desired Villager: Kabuki
FC: 3368-1113-8734
Offer: 100k IGB

Thank you so much, if you have a wishlist or something similar, please tell me, I might have some items.

Scratch that please. I doubt that I'll be able to move out the new villager that just appeared out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Mayor: Beezy
Town: Politon
Desired Villager: Stitches
FC: 5473-1449-0168
Offer?: 560k igb (Sorry i don't have much. I can possibly give you more if you'd like.)

i'll be on for most of today, so we should hopefully be able to catch each other at some point c:

Alrighty, I'm online now. Just VM me when you come online and I should be available today! :3 I will scan in a new Iggly too, to make sure that he's original.

mayor: bryant
town: cornhole
desired villager: bob
fc: 1693-5807-3646
offer: 300k igb

Accepted~ lemme know when you are online to trade. :3

Scratch that please. I doubt that I'll be able to move out the new villager that just appeared out of nowhere.

That's okay! Lemme know when someone moves out and I can box up Kabuki whenever.

Mayor: Beezy
Town: Politon
Desired Villager: Stitches
FC: 5473-1449-0168
Offer?: 560k igb (Sorry i don't have much. I can possibly give you more if you'd like.)

This is fine!! :3 Just VM me when you are online or reply to this thread, either works~

Mayor: Shanni
Town: Flarine
Desired Villager: Fauna
FC: 5430-0351-0233
Offer?: 20 TBT

I no longer need fauna, however my friend would love to adopt her. she'll be home in a few hours.

Mayor: Aru
Town: Cynder
FC: 0576-5224-3465

could I get phil instead please? ^^

Town: Flarine
Desired Villager: Phil
FC: 5430-0351-0233
Offer?: 100k igb since he's tier six (at the very bottom)?

I am available right now.

Shanni!! <3 I'm sorry we kept missing each other. If you are online now, I can box up Phil for you in a few mins! :D And your offer is fine~ ^^

thank you so much <3
let me know when you're ready! I've added your FC :)

I will VM you once my gate is open and Phil is in boxes~

Mayor: Rhodes
Town: Mensana
Desired villager: Bunnie
FC: 5198-2596-6237
Offer: 50tbt and 1 million bells

Thank you :)

Hi Rhodes! I could box up Bunnie for you now~ and you can pay either the IGB or TBT, no need for both. ^^ I'm perfectly fine with either. Could you pick her up in a few mins?

updates:
★ Phil has been adopted~
★ Iggly has been adopted~
★ Bunnie has been adopted~
★ Fauna has been adopted~

online for awhile!
feel free to make requests~

Last edited:
Hiya! c:
Mayor: Chana
Town: Roselia
FC: 3884-0104-2275
Offer?: Would 500k igb be okay?

Hiya! And yes, your offer is perfectly fine! Lemme get Fauna in boxes for you. Will you be available in a few minutes? I can VM you when she's ready if so~

( doodle's request! )
guys, i have rv welcome amiibo villagers!
i could move them into my town and box them up!
i didn't consider this before.
but it needs to be tested to be sure!!

if you test this with me,
i will offer any villager below for free!

as a thank you for being a guinea pig~

this might not work!! please be aware!
(unless someone knows for sure?)
if it does not work i will pay you IGB or TBT
for your time~

rv welcome amiibo:
Etoile
Toby
Maddie
Chai
June
Carrie
Paolo
Stu
Boris
Hornsby
Tasha
Maggie
Tad
Claude
Murphy

Last edited:
iirc i think sanrio villagers aren't adoptable from boxes. i'm not sure about the rest though!
good luck!

That would make sense about Sanrio honestly. They are special characters. I will research it though, despite no one having clear answers on the topic. ;3; I'd still really like to test it however!

update: I've read that the Sanrio are indeed unadoptable (sorry guys!), but a few people have said returning characters, like Maddie and June, can be! Again, would anyone like to try to move in one of those returning villagers? I can box them up for you! I will clarify which are which on the list above.

Last edited:
I no longer need fauna, however my friend would love to adopt her. she'll be home in a few hours.

Mayor: Aru
Town: Cynder
FC: 0576-5224-3465

my friend is online now! ^^
also, i could help you test it out with my sister's AC town. i'll try out june!
she has 9 villagers but fuchsia is in boxes. would i have to get her out of boxes in order to adopt a new villager?

Oh yay! I can get your friend Fauna. And thank you for helping me test! Who should I scan in first? Fauna or June? I can work quickly, so it doesn't matter to me. ^^

Mayor:mitry
Town:midnight
Desired Villager:Bob also sanrio items if you have them :)
FC:4141-5926-5121
Offer?:item:metriod,red shells 1 mill bells

It's all I got i'm new and don't understand IGB or BTB

Back