• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

EDIT: This post showed up super late. Disregard. Sorry. ;3;

Last edited:
updates:
★ Hamphrey has been adopted out~
★ Bones has been adopted out~
★ Fauna x2 has been adopted out~

i'm online and cycling!

Last edited:
Mayor: Melyora
Town: Wildwood
Desired Villager: Fauna
FC: 3411-1418-3270
Offer: 25 TBT

I know Fauna is already reserved, but I am online now and I have room to pick her up! Might it be possible for me to get her now and you can get her back per amiibo for shanni?

Last edited:
Yes, I can do exactly that!! I can scan in Fauna multiple times and box her up at once, so I can hand her out whenever. Let me do so now~ I will VM you when my gates are open. Adding your FC now. ^^ The Fauna I am boxing up has also be in the town for a long while. Her shirt was original last I saw, but I haven't spoken to her. Are you okay with adopting her still, just to be sure?

Yes, I can do exactly that!! I can scan in Fauna multiple times and box her up at once, so I can hand her out whenever. Let me do so now~ I will VM you when my gates are open. Adding your FC now. ^^ The Fauna I am boxing up has also be in the town for a long while. Her shirt was original last I saw, but I haven't spoken to her. Are you okay with adopting her still, just to be sure?

Yes, that is totally fine! They don;t have to be completely original for me :) Sending the TBT over!

Mayor: Lauren
Town: Roselea
Desired Villager: Fauna
FC: sidebar
Offer: blue stripe tights and red ribbon!

Hey, I'm back! I'm also interested in Fauna and have the items you are looking for

Oh yay! Let me scan her back in for you Colela~ I'll need only a few minutes. I'll VM you when she's in boxes and my gates are open. ^^

Hi I just noticed you were online, and if it's not too much of a hassle I'm ready for pickup whenever it's convinient

Awesome, I will VM when my gates are open. Getting Lily ready now~

Lily is ready and my gate is open!

Last edited:
Hi, how long will you be available? :0 I'll try to rush someone out to get Greta possibly today so I can get the rest of my dreamies tomorrow hehe

I'll probably stay up for a little longer. I'm thinking maybe an hour at most. After that, I will be available tomorrow for most of the day. ^^

Mayor:Katriona
Town:Mars
Desired Villager: Stitches
FC: 3583 1740 1200
Offer?: 40tbt ?

Last edited:
I can get Stitches in boxes in just a few minutes~ can you come get him then? I'll VM you when he's ready. ^^

updates:
★ Lily has been adopted~
★ Stitches has been adopted~

going offline for the night.
feel free to leave requests for tomorrow. <3

Are you on now or will be on in an hour or so? I can box up Iggly for you tonight! If you miss me today again, I will be on all tomorrow and I can definitely try to catch you then~

i'll be on for most of today, so we should hopefully be able to catch each other at some point c:

mayor: bryant
town: cornhole
desired villager: bob
fc: 1693-5807-3646
offer: 300k igb

Last edited:
Back