• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

Mayor: Nate
Town: Toronto
Desired Villager: Static
FC: 2595-2472-2033
Offer?: 20 TBT

I've never done any sort of villager buying before, so idk how this works

Aaaaaah!! I am so sorry everyone! I haven't been glancing at this thread at all! ;3; Again, I apologize for not responding to everyone much sooner!

Allure said:
Mayor: Beauty
Town: EverBell
Desired Villager: Maddie
FC: (please type out here): 1478-8901-0817
Offer?: (first offer is always accepted--IGB, BTB, or furniture) 10 TBT

Just lemme know when you are online. I can most definitely get Maddie for you. She's a cutie! <3

JaquesZeBird said:
Mayor: E.V.
Town:Canary
Desired Villager: Moe
FC: 3110-9718-8187
Offer?: 15 TBT

Just lemme know when you are online as well, and I can get Moe ready for you. :3

luna-melody said:
Mayor: Lydia
Town: Ichigo
Desired Villager: Bunnie
FC: 1135-1095-4096
Offer?: 200k IGB?

Your offer is accepted. Just lemme know when you are ready for Bunnie!

pawpatrolbab said:
Mayor: Nate
Town: Toronto
Desired Villager: Static
FC: 2595-2472-2033
Offer?: 20 TBT

I'd love to cycle this villager for you, but unfortunately I do not own Static's card! Just click the little lists under "my villager amiibo" to see who I have! I might can get someone for you. I think I have other squirrels. ;3; Real sorry, I'd love to own Static's card tbh.

EDIT: I forgot to add how this all works, oh gosh, my head is in the clouds lol. Anyway, you have to have 9 villagers or less in your village to adopt. You would come to my town, talk to say Static (who would have boxes all around him, ready to move), and he'll say he has nowhere to go in which it should prompt you to invite him to your town! Then, the next day, he will appear plotted in your town~

Last edited:
( bump! )
online and soo bored.
i can cycle some villagers if anyone would like! :3

updates for 9/4:
★ Moe has been adopted~

Hello ^^
Mayor: Lana
Town: Nancy
Desired Villager: Frita
FC: 4442-2880-6543
Offer?: 10 TBT?
Thank you :)

Mayor: daisy
Town: aldston
Desired Villager: Fauna
FC: (please type out here) 0705-6061-3829
Offer?: (first offer is always accepted--IGB, BTB, or furniture) 25 tbt :)

Ahh sorry, but your stuff just shows up like this for me, I'm not sure where to click
jklk_by_natedrawz-dbmh2ro.png

Lillou99 said:
Hello ^^
Mayor: Lana
Town: Nancy
Desired Villager: Frita
FC: 4442-2880-6543
Offer?: 10 TBT?
Thank you :)

Frita is awesome, I love the hamburger sheep. <3 I can get her for you, just lemme know when you are ready for her. I am online now for a couple hours, I will also be home at night after work. :3

magicaldonkey said:
Mayor: daisy
Town: aldston
Desired Villager: Fauna
FC: (please type out here) 0705-6061-3829
Offer?: (first offer is always accepted--IGB, BTB, or furniture) 25 tbt

I can also get Fauna ready. Lemme know! ^^

pawpatrolbab said:
Ahh sorry, but your stuff just shows up like this for me, I'm not sure where to click

Oh how odd! I have the spoiler tags under each villager section, but they don't appear for you! So sorry! But here's a list of the squirrels I do have, if you are interested in them: Tasha, Ricky, and Agent S. If there's anyone else you are interested in lemme know and I'll check if I have them for you~

Frita is awesome, I love the hamburger sheep. <3 I can get her for you, just lemme know when you are ready for her. I am online now for a couple hours, I will also be home at night after work. :3

I can also get Fauna ready. Lemme know! ^^

Oh how odd! I have the spoiler tags under each villager section, but they don't appear for you! So sorry! But here's a list of the squirrels I do have, if you are interested in them: Tasha, Ricky, and Agent S. If there's anyone else you are interested in lemme know and I'll check if I have them for you~

Hi! I'm free now to pick up fauna c:

updates for 9/5:
★ Fauna x2 has been adopted~
★ Rosie has been adopted~
★ Frita has been adopted~

Last edited:
Mayor: Jeremy
Town: Westwind
Desired Villager: Rosie
FC: 3437-3104-6046
Offer: 10 tbt

Are you ready for Rosie now? I can get her boxed up in a few minutes and VM you when she's ready for pick up~

um actually im getting bunnie from a different person, I am so sorry! You're deals r so great tho, i'll be coming back!

Back