• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

updates:
★ Bunnie has been adopted out~
★ Molly has been adopted out~
★ Goldie has been adopted out~
★ Julian has been adopted out~

Last edited:
mayor : Lauren
Town: roselea
Desired villager: Goldie
FC: on side
Offer: 500k

Last edited:
Hi Colela! I have Goldie in boxes. I've added you already. Can you pick her up now? ^^

Mayor: Zenia
Town: Magnolia
Desired Villager: Julian
FC: 3222-5910-0468
Offer: 1 mil

Thank you for doing this!

Mayor: Zenia
Town: Magnolia
Desired Villager: Julian
FC: 3222-5910-0468
Offer: 1 mil

Thank you for doing this!

No problem! I can get Julian in boxes whenever, please VM me if you get online again soon (I will be on for a couple hours more). nekko was the original reservation for Julian, but it wouldn't be hard at all to scan him in multiple times. For either of you, just let me know when you are available and I can get this glittery unicorn packed up~!

Mayor: Josh
Town: Lilycove
Desired Villager: Rosie
FC: 0404-8972-5112
Offer?: 25 tbt

Thanks!

(Also I'm going to bed and gonna wake up around 5:00 PM eastern. Sorry if you have to wait.)

Last edited:
never mind. i might get them later on or tomorrow if youre available. c:

Last edited:
Mayor: Aderyn
Town: Glaw
Desired Villager: Melba
FC: 0748-4110-8307
Offer: 10TBT

Hi sorry to bother you I was just wondering around what time would be best to be online for you so I can try and plan to be around then.

Hi OftenCatty! I will be online soon if you want to come pick up your dreamie. I will also be on all day tomorrow, so if you can't catch me today, tomorrow you should be able to!

Mayor: Josh
Town: Lilycove
Desired Villager: Rosie
FC: 0404-8972-5112
Offer?: 25 tbt

Thanks!

(Also I'm going to bed and gonna wake up around 5:00 PM eastern. Sorry if you have to wait.)

Hello~ I can get Rosie in the town! And it's not about me having to wait and more about catching me when I'm online! I can box up villagers immediately for you, so if you ever see me prancing about online, please VM me and let me know you are ready for Rosie. I will be on a little later for cycling (but at a friends place) so it might be a bit sporadic today. Tomorrow I will be on all day for orders! If you miss me today, I can get Rosie for you tomorrow. <3

still after iggly if hes still available c:

Are you on now or will be on in an hour or so? I can box up Iggly for you tonight! If you miss me today again, I will be on all tomorrow and I can definitely try to catch you then~

Mayor: Molly
Town: Pretty
Desired Villager: Flurry
FC: 5043-6971-8685
Offer: 25 tbt

I'm sorry dear, I don't have Flurry's amiibo so I can't cycle her. I wish I could help you. :c I have only Cube and Iggly when it comes to penguin villagers.

never mind. i might get them later on or tomorrow if youre available. c:

I should be around for either~ just check the beginning of my thread for when it says "status: online, cycling!" and that's when I'm specifically cycling. :3

Mayor: Aderyn
Town: Glaw
Desired Villager: Melba
FC: 0748-4110-8307
Offer: 10TBT

Hiya, I can get Melba in town tonight. When can you pick her up? ^^ I will be officially online in a couple hours or on all day tomorrow if either works for you.

no longer searching for stitches, sorry :s

That's okay! Have fun with Stitches~ he's adorable.

Edit: Sorry about that

Oh? I'm not sure what it was, but okay! :D Hope your day is well~

I could do a few requests right now~ Bones has just been adopted out. I'm with friends, but I could get a couple trades done if anyone is online.

Mayor: Aang
Town: Hei Bai
Desired Villager: Hamphrey
FC: sidebar :)
Offer?: 15 tbt?

Back