• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

( bump! )
hello, i am online again!
i can process requests if anyone is online~

also feel free to make some new requests. <3
i'll be decorating my cycling town in the meantime.

Hello. I can get Big Top in boxes in just a few minutes. Will you be available to pick him up then? ^^

I'll go ahead and box up Tad for you~ and of course I'll VM in 15 mins or so, as requested. ^^

( update! )
aloha everyone! i am back for cycling!
please look through available villagers
and make a request!
i will be online for awhile today~

Last edited:
Mayor: June
Town: Boobopil
Desired Villager: Fauna
FC: 4656-6845-1677
Offer?: 1 mil

Hi there! I will get Fauna in boxes in just a few minutes. I will VM you when she's ready! :3

updates:
★ Fauna has been adopted~

Last edited:
Mayor: Ray
Town: Raytopia
Desired Villager: Wendy
FC: On Sidebar
Offer: 20 tbt

Hi Ray! I can do this for you~ lemme just get her in boxes, it'll take only a few minutes. Will you be around then? I can VM you when she's ready. :D

Oh sure! I have her card, so I can scan her in and box her up whenever you are ready for her! Just VM me when you have room in your town and I'll set her all up. :D

Mayor: Katy
Town: Packers
Desired Villager: Julian
FC: 4098-5966-7836
Offer?: 8 tbt + 250k IGB?

If you need more I can owe you? I collect tbt fast

Hi dear! Nope, that offer is perfect. I'm working around in my cycling town now, so I can get Julian boxed up for you shortly. Will you be available in about 5-10 minutes to pick him up?

Yup! I already added you and have my game ready! Thank you so much!!!! Just let me know when to head over!

Mayor: Beauty
Town: EverBell
Desired Villager: Maddie
FC: (please type out here): 1478-8901-0817
Offer?: (first offer is always accepted--IGB, BTB, or furniture) 10 TBT

Back