Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

Mayor: Inga
Town: Puga
Desired Villager: Kabuki
FC: 3368-1113-8734
Offer: 100k IGB

Thank you so much, if you have a wishlist or something similar, please tell me, I might have some items.

Scratch that please. I doubt that I'll be able to move out the new villager that just appeared out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Mayor: Beezy
Town: Politon
Desired Villager: Stitches
FC: 5473-1449-0168
Offer?: 560k igb (Sorry i don't have much. I can possibly give you more if you'd like.)

i'll be on for most of today, so we should hopefully be able to catch each other at some point c:

Alrighty, I'm online now. Just VM me when you come online and I should be available today! :3 I will scan in a new Iggly too, to make sure that he's original.

mayor: bryant
town: cornhole
desired villager: bob
fc: 1693-5807-3646
offer: 300k igb

Accepted~ lemme know when you are online to trade. :3

Scratch that please. I doubt that I'll be able to move out the new villager that just appeared out of nowhere.

That's okay! Lemme know when someone moves out and I can box up Kabuki whenever.

Mayor: Beezy
Town: Politon
Desired Villager: Stitches
FC: 5473-1449-0168
Offer?: 560k igb (Sorry i don't have much. I can possibly give you more if you'd like.)

This is fine!! :3 Just VM me when you are online or reply to this thread, either works~

Mayor: Shanni
Town: Flarine
Desired Villager: Fauna
FC: 5430-0351-0233
Offer?: 20 TBT

I no longer need fauna, however my friend would love to adopt her. she'll be home in a few hours.

Mayor: Aru
Town: Cynder
FC: 0576-5224-3465

could I get phil instead please? ^^

Town: Flarine
Desired Villager: Phil
FC: 5430-0351-0233
Offer?: 100k igb since he's tier six (at the very bottom)?

I am available right now.

Shanni!! <3 I'm sorry we kept missing each other. If you are online now, I can box up Phil for you in a few mins! :D And your offer is fine~ ^^

thank you so much <3
let me know when you're ready! I've added your FC :)

Mayor: Rhodes
Town: Mensana
Desired villager: Bunnie
FC: 5198-2596-6237
Offer: 50tbt and 1 million bells

Thank you :)

Hi Rhodes! I could box up Bunnie for you now~ and you can pay either the IGB or TBT, no need for both. ^^ I'm perfectly fine with either. Could you pick her up in a few mins?

updates:
★ Phil has been adopted~
★ Iggly has been adopted~
★ Bunnie has been adopted~
★ Fauna has been adopted~

online for awhile!
feel free to make requests~

Last edited:
Hiya! c:
Mayor: Chana
Town: Roselia
FC: 3884-0104-2275
Offer?: Would 500k igb be okay?

Hiya! And yes, your offer is perfectly fine! Lemme get Fauna in boxes for you. Will you be available in a few minutes? I can VM you when she's ready if so~

( doodle's request! )
guys, i have rv welcome amiibo villagers!
i could move them into my town and box them up!
i didn't consider this before.
but it needs to be tested to be sure!!

if you test this with me,
i will offer any villager below for free!

as a thank you for being a guinea pig~

this might not work!! please be aware!
(unless someone knows for sure?)
if it does not work i will pay you IGB or TBT
for your time~

rv welcome amiibo:
Etoile
Toby
Maddie
Chai
June
Carrie
Paolo
Stu
Boris
Hornsby
Tasha
Maggie
Tad
Claude
Murphy

Last edited:
iirc i think sanrio villagers aren't adoptable from boxes. i'm not sure about the rest though!
good luck!

That would make sense about Sanrio honestly. They are special characters. I will research it though, despite no one having clear answers on the topic. ;3; I'd still really like to test it however!

update: I've read that the Sanrio are indeed unadoptable (sorry guys!), but a few people have said returning characters, like Maddie and June, can be! Again, would anyone like to try to move in one of those returning villagers? I can box them up for you! I will clarify which are which on the list above.

Last edited:
I no longer need fauna, however my friend would love to adopt her. she'll be home in a few hours.

Mayor: Aru
Town: Cynder
FC: 0576-5224-3465

my friend is online now! ^^
also, i could help you test it out with my sister's AC town. i'll try out june!
she has 9 villagers but fuchsia is in boxes. would i have to get her out of boxes in order to adopt a new villager?

Oh yay! I can get your friend Fauna. And thank you for helping me test! Who should I scan in first? Fauna or June? I can work quickly, so it doesn't matter to me. ^^

Mayor:mitry
Town:midnight
Desired Villager:Bob also sanrio items if you have them :)
FC:4141-5926-5121
Offer?:item:metriod,red shells 1 mill bells

It's all I got i'm new and don't understand IGB or BTB

Back