• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

updates for 1/1:
★ Ruby x2 has been adopted~
★ Punchy has been adopted~

Mayor: Shirley
Town: Meriden
Desired Villager: Punchy
FC: 4785-7835-1153
Offer?: 25 TBT

Hello there, I can certainly get you Punchy! Will you be available to pick him up in 5-10 minutes? ^^ I can VM you when he's ready and boxed up~

Last edited:
updates for 1/1:
★ Ruby has been adopted~

Hello there, I can certainly get you Punchy! Will you be available to pick him up in 5-10 minutes? ^^ I can VM you when he's ready and boxed up~

yup yup! I'll send the TBT when I get the message. c:

Mayor: Yuki
Town: Starfall
Desired Villager: Ruby
FC: 0061-4295-2834
Offer?: 25TBT

Mayor: Yuki
Town: Starfall
Desired Villager: Ruby
FC: 0061-4295-2834
Offer?: 25TBT

Hello there! Sorry for the wait for a response. I can get Ruby boxed up in 10 minutes, would you be available to pick her up then? ^^ I can VM you when she's all ready.

Hello there! Sorry for the wait for a response. I can get Ruby boxed up in 10 minutes, would you be available to pick her up then? ^^ I can VM you when she's all ready.

yep I'll send the TBT when I get your message.

( bump! )
i'm going to be online in hopalong,
so if anyone would like me to cycle someone,
lemme know!

i'll be online for a bit.

updates for 1/2:

edit; don't worry got ankha somewhere else while you were offline

Last edited:
Mayor: Ushio
Town: Aincrad
Desired Villager: Ankha!
FC: 2466-2834-4772
Offer: 250k IGB ? I’m flexible if that seems low?

I’m usually online around 2pm-12am eastern time, when in doubt, pm me!

Last edited:
Hi! I restarted my town yesterday because I wasn't really enjoying Lullin. I'm making an all cat town now, so I might be coming back for more villagers soon :)

Mayor: Mely
Town: Clowder
Desired Villager: Punchy
FC: 0576-7287-4562
Offer?: 15 tbt with common chair, blue stripe tights, basketball hoop, rocking horse, and sandbag. I can give you more than one as well, just ask!

Last edited:
Mayor: Sarthak
Town: Sapphire
Desired Villager: Rolf
FC: in sidebar thanks!
Offer: 10 tbt? If low we can work something out

I'll be offline for a bit, so I won't be able to pick him up right now or maybe right when you get back on.

edit: I'm online rn and probably for the rest of day

Last edited:
Mayor: Kotori
Town: Momoland
Desired Villager: Lolly
FC: 2337-5384-0532
Offer?: 20TBT (Sorry, if this value is so low, but it's all what I have for my dreamy.)

Last edited:
Mayor: Pat
Town: Ylisse
Desired Villager: Fang or Octavian (I only have one more slot for a villager so any one of them is fine)
FC: 4098-8389-3926
Offer?: 50 TBT :D

Mayor: Sany
Town: Sakura
Villager wanted: Drago
Fc: Sidebar
Offer: 15 Tbt

Mayor: Nani
Town: Happily
Desired Villager: Melba, Molly
FC: 1719-3580-8509
Offer?: 10 tbt for Melba, 20 tbt for Molly ;D

Last edited:
Hello. I can't quite pick up anyone now but since it's been a while I was just wondering if you are still doing this thread

Town: Buttland
Desired Villager: Chrissy
FC: (1994-2893-2442)
Offer?: 30 TBT (also, just wanted to let you know that there?s a typo in your form, it should say ?TBT? not ?BTB?!)

Mayor: Kyra
Town: Amos
Desired villager: Stitches
FC; on sidebar
Offer: 25 tbt
( If you're online in the next 3 hours, I'd love to get him. If you're not, I'll wait until you're online again)

Mayor: Kitty
Town: Ivybelle
Desired Villager: Lolly
FC: (please type out here) 3411-6593-7850
Offer?: (first offer is always accepted--IGB, BTB, or furniture) Umm 50,000 IGB? Sorry it's not much I'm new to all of this

Back