Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

Mayor: Steven
Town: Burdles
Desired Villager: Molly
FC: 4742-6311-6755
Offer: wish list items

Hello there, I would be happy to cycle Molly for you! I will message you whenever we are both online and I can box her whenever you are ready to pick her up. :3 Also, which wishlist items were you going to trade? Only so I know when to end the session and the transaction has been completed. Thank you and I hope to cycle for you soon!

( bump! )
online and available for cycling!
i will likely be on for a few hours~

Last edited:
Mayor: Saphy
Town: NiteLite
Desired Villager: Anabelle, please!
FC: 0061-1332-9657
Offer?: 10 TBT!

Mayor: Saphy
Town: NiteLite
Desired Villager: Anabelle, please!
FC: 0061-1332-9657
Offer?: 10 TBT!

Absolutely! I can have her boxed up in 5-10 minutes, will you be available to pick her up then? I can VM you when my gate is open and she is ready~

Absolutely! I can have her boxed up in 5-10 minutes, will you be available to pick her up then? I can VM you when my gate is open and she is ready~

Sounds great! I'll be available! Thank you so much in advance, I can't have a town without my favorite orange girl :D

Mayor: Mely
Town: Lullin
Desired Villager: Flurry
FC: 0576-7287-4562 (you already have me added)
Offer?: 12 tbt and to cover the rest:
baby bear
4 red hibiscus starts
dollhouse
instruction manual
juicy-apple clock
juicy-apple TV
large bookshelf

(also sorry I keep getting villagers from you lol)

Mayor: Mely
Town: Lullin
Desired Villager: Flurry
FC: 0576-7287-4562 (you already have me added)
Offer?: 12 tbt and to cover the rest:
baby bear
4 red hibiscus starts
dollhouse
instruction manual
juicy-apple clock
juicy-apple TV
large bookshelf

(also sorry I keep getting villagers from you lol)

Hi Mely! I can box up Flurry in 5-10 minutes, would you be available to pick her up then? And no, don't be sorry! I'm super happy to help you get your villagers! ^^ And for the offer, you're giving me so much furniture and stuff I feel the TBT is unnecessary? So how about no TBT, but we can trade for the furniture! :3

That's fine! I just need to order everything and tt to get them today, so it'll take maybe 7 minutes :)

updates for 12/31:
★ Anabelle has been adopted~
★ Flurry has been adopted~
★ Molly has been adopted~

Last edited:
Hello there, I would be happy to cycle Molly for you! I will message you whenever we are both online and I can box her whenever you are ready to pick her up. :3 Also, which wishlist items were you going to trade? Only so I know when to end the session and the transaction has been completed. Thank you and I hope to cycle for you soon!

Thanks for doing this! I'm free all day today so anytime works for me. I'll be bringing a bilboquet, bass, candy jar, asteroid, ball catcher, baby bear, baby panda, cardboard box, and anatomical model.

Thanks for doing this! I'm free all day today so anytime works for me. I'll be bringing a bilboquet, bass, candy jar, asteroid, ball catcher, baby bear, baby panda, cardboard box, and anatomical model.

Awesome! I know my status says "on break" at the moment, but I could go on and cycle Molly for you now! I could have her boxed up in 5-10 minutes, could you pick her up then? I will send you a message on your profile (a VM, you will get a notification for it) when she is ready. As for the items, thank you! However, I got the Baby Bear from a previous trade so you don't have to bring that. You can drop off all the furniture in front of the train station and then I'll lead you to Molly. :3 Molly is super adorable, one of my favorites!

Awesome! I know my status says "on break" at the moment, but I could go on and cycle Molly for you now! I could have her boxed up in 5-10 minutes, could you pick her up then? I will send you a message on your profile (a VM, you will get a notification for it) when she is ready. As for the items, thank you! However, I got the Baby Bear from a previous trade so you don't have to bring that. You can drop off all the furniture in front of the train station and then I'll lead you to Molly. :3 Molly is super adorable, one of my favorites!

edit: nevermind, actually got him to move in on the right spot on the second try, I'm good to go whenever you are!

Last edited:
Yep, Molly will be in boxes when you are ready for her, I went ahead and got her prepared! ^^ And a PM would be wonderful, I'll be lurking around for a long while yet~

May I request Ruby for 20 TBT please?

My preferred time is 1pm GMT, but I'm available pretty much all day. Just give me a shout when you're available! :)

May I request Ruby for 20 TBT please?

My preferred time is 1pm GMT, but I'm available pretty much all day. Just give me a shout when you're available! :)

I can certainly get Ruby for you! I only ask if you request here again, can you please use the request form on the first page? ^^ It just makes things much easier for me, as I can glance at a post and get all the information I need quickly~ sorry to nitpick, but I do find it useful! But I can cycle Ruby for you, I will likely be on (at least sporadically) all day today. I'll message you (VM) if I see you online when I am. Happy New Year! :3

sorry never mind ;__;

Perfectly fine, have a good day!

Sorry about that! cx

Mayor: Tian
Town: Serenia
Desired Villager: Ruby
FC: 3841-0155-7559
Offer: 20 TBT

I'm available now. Could you get Ruby in boxes please? c: I'll be ready in 5-10 mins

Mayor: Shirley
Town: Meriden
Desired Villager: Punchy
FC: 4785-7835-1153
Offer?: 25 TBT

Back