Cycling { HOPALONG: Doodle's Cycling Town! } ★ PWYW!

Mayor: Lydia
Town: Ichigo
Desired Villager: Fauna
FC: 1135-1095-4096
Offer?: 200k

Hi again. :D I can get Fauna ready for you now, but I might be going into another trade first. Are you going to be around in about 15 minutes? I can VM you when Fauna is ready.

( bump! )
online for cycling~
feel free to make requests! :3

Allure said:
Hiya! I am online and ready to pick up Maddie!

Aah we keep missing each other! I can still get her for you, just so you know. ^^

Mayor: Dhar
Town: Barstow
Desired Villager: Vesta
FC: (please type out here) 1478-5570-7423
Offer?: (first offer is always accepted--IGB, BTB, or furniture)10 TBT? Is that acceptable?

Mayor: Dhar
Town: Barstow
Desired Villager: Vesta
FC: (please type out here) 1478-5570-7423
Offer?: (first offer is always accepted--IGB, BTB, or furniture)10 TBT? Is that acceptable?

Hi, but I actually don't have Vesta. ;3; I really wish I did, because I love her looks, but maybe I have someone else you need? Click the lists below "my villager amiibo" and "rv villager amiibo". 10 TBT is fine if you find someone else you might like~

Hi, but I actually don't have Vesta. ;3; I really wish I did, because I love her looks, but maybe I have someone else you need? Click the lists below "my villager amiibo" and "rv villager amiibo". 10 TBT is fine if you find someone else you might like~

Oh my goodness, I'm sorry. I misunderstood! Okay, Eunice would be great if you can get her for me! Haha. I'm sorry, again.

It's totally okay! And yep, I'll get Eunice ready right now~ I'll VM you when my gate is open and she's boxed up! ^^ It'll take only a few minutes.

It's totally okay! And yep, I'll get Eunice ready right now~ I'll VM you when my gate is open and she's boxed up! ^^ It'll take only a few minutes.

wait, hold up... there might be a problem. I keep forgetting about the 16 cycle rule. And, I had her before, tried to get her again, and then someone mentioned to me the 16 cycle rule? I don't actually know what that means... But, I don't think I've done that. I'm sorry for being such a pain. I'm gonna throw you some TBT just for putting up with me. Sorry, again!

Ooh yes, that might very well be a thing! You don't think its been 16 villagers yet? Since you gave me TBT, do you want to just try to see? I think if she's still in your cycle she simply won't ask to move to your town. I can refund you as well! I won't take your money for nothing haha, you've been no trouble at all.

Ooh yes, that might very well be a thing! You don't think its been 16 villagers yet? Since you gave me TBT, do you want to just try to see? I think if she's still in your cycle she simply won't ask to move to your town. I can refund you as well! I won't take your money for nothing haha, you've been no trouble at all.

Yes, I'd like to try and see at least. I don't want the refund, though. You went through the trouble of setting it up. So, consider it a tip.

Mayor: Gemma
Town: Jewel
Desired Villager: Eloise he Elephant
FC: 0362-0218-6517
Offer?: 10 TBT

Last edited:
Mayor: Zoe
Town: Faraway
Desired Villager: Melba
FC: 1349-9223-8987
Offer?: 10tbt? I'm buying my all time favorite dreamies later for 30 so I'm gonna be a little broke❤️

Mayor: Lazlo
Town: Woofwood
Desired Villager: Chief
FC: 1177-6888-7075
Offer?: 15 tbt :)

Mayor: Gemma
Town: Jewel
Desired Villager: Eloise he Elephant
FC: 0362-0218-6517
Offer?: 10 TBT

I can do this for you. ^^ Lemme know when you are online, you can reply to this thread or VM me. I'll be on for tonight and I'm off tomorrow.

Mayor: Zoe
Town: Faraway
Desired Villager: Melba
FC: 1349-9223-8987
Offer?: 10tbt? I'm buying my all time favorite dreamies later for 30 so I'm gonna be a little broke❤️

That's totally okay. One of the reason this is PWYW! Just lemme know when you are online and I can box up Melba.

Mayor: Lazlo
Town: Woofwood
Desired Villager: Chief
FC: 1177-6888-7075
Offer?: 15 tbt :)

I don't have Chief's card, I'm so sorry! ;3; If you click the lists under "my villager amiibo" and "rv villager amiibo" you can see who I have. Chief is really cool though. ;___; If I do have someone you want, feel free to make a new request!

Oh my gosh you're right, that was so silly of me, I think I mixed up 2 different threads! Haha you do have villagers I love but my town is a wolf town called Woofwood so I'm prioritising getting my wolf villagers in first, but when I've got them in, I'll probably be coming back for Tia and Kabuki XD she's genuinely the. Coolest, and kabuki is just weird o.o hehe

Mayor: Ninten
Town: Podunk
Desired Villager: Every deer you got! (Deirdre and Fauna I believe? Unless I missed someone. :))
FC: 4270-3857-5598
Offer?: I'm not sure how much you offer for them anymore, but perhaps 30TBT for Fauna and 15TBT for Deirdre? 0:

Mayor: Ninten
Town: Podunk
Desired Villager: Every deer you got! (Deirdre and Fauna I believe? Unless I missed someone. :))
FC: 4270-3857-5598
Offer?: I'm not sure how much you offer for them anymore, but perhaps 30TBT for Fauna and 15TBT for Deirdre? 0:

Hello! I can do this for you now if you're available? ^^ And your offer is totally fine!

EDIT: And if anyone else is online, please let me know if you are ready to pick up your villagers~

Last edited:
Hello! I can do this for you now if you're available? ^^ And your offer is totally fine!

EDIT: And if anyone else is online, please let me know if you are ready to pick up your villagers~

Noo my town's full already, I got some villagers from another person, and I wanna go to sleep soon so I dont have time to TT today.
I'll be gone until monday afternoon, will you be available? :) (GMT+2)

EDIT: After 1PM my time, I'll be available all day.

Last edited:
Back