Boys Who Cry

Mink777

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Who else here is a huge fan of the band, "Boys Who Cry?" I know I am! My favorite song is 4-Ply. What is your favorite Boys Who Cry song?

XD I was all prepared to have a conversation about gender but then I was pleasantly surprised. Haha~

I like boys who cry and I don't know Boys Who Cry.

Lawl

meh. they're a bit overrated imo. I only listen to Sev'ral Timez!!! Deep Chris is so hawt. rawr xD

Squidward's cover of "4-Ply" never fails to bring a tear to my eye... such a beautiful rendition of an awesome song. ♥

ahaa was totally expecting a masculinity chat! all good though, i'll go have a listen..

..oh, i presume it's a meme

I JUST ASKED MY BF WHAT HIS FAVE BOYS WHO CRY SONG WAS AND HES LIKE I NEVER HEARD OF THEM

I STARTED SINGING 4 PLY THEN SAID

breh its from sponge of all the bobs who are bob.

how do u not kno dat

- - - Post Merge - - -

ITS ALL ABOUT PEARL, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL

the real question is how the **** is mr.krabs a crab and pearl a fat ass whale

I JUST ASKED MY BF WHAT HIS FAVE BOYS WHO CRY SONG WAS AND HES LIKE I NEVER HEARD OF THEM

I STARTED SINGING 4 PLY THEN SAID

breh its from sponge of all the bobs who are bob.

how do u not kno dat

- - - Post Merge - - -

the real question is how the **** is mr.krabs a crab and pearl a fat ass whale

I saw a theory that Mr Krabs adopted Pearl when she was a baby after her mom was harpooned and killed. It's only a theory though so no one really knows. It's probably just for comedic effect

I saw a theory that Mr Krabs adopted Pearl when she was a baby after her mom was harpooned and killed. It's only a theory though so no one really knows. It's probably just for comedic effect

just like the rugrats conspiracy theory i seen.

i heard of that one before as well. so many nick conspiracy theories on youtube

This isn't boys who cry! *throws meat patty sculpture*

me, thinking this thread was gonna be about how it's not appropriate for boys to cry, was about to go on a rant, lol

but i've never actually heard of the band before :<

I guess I'm the only one who thought right I sing it to myself when I'm at work

I used to dance when I this episode came on when I was smaller, I just remember getting so hyped up for Boys Who Cry lol

(I still kinda want to dance to it now.)

Last edited:
XD I was all prepared to have a conversation about gender but then I was pleasantly surprised. Haha~

I like boys who cry and I don't know Boys Who Cry.

Lawl

i am in the same boat

meh. they're a bit overrated imo. I only listen to Sev'ral Timez!!! Deep Chris is so hawt. rawr xD

Oh my gosh, yes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who else here is a huge fan of the band, "Boys Who Cry?" I know I am! My favorite song is 4-Ply. What is your favorite Boys Who Cry song?

Eh, they're fine, their songs are also fine.
But what about the birthday girl song?
4-Ply is meh but Squidward's cover is LIT.

H E L P
M E
P L E A S E

Back