• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Boys Who Cry

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Who else here is a huge fan of the band, "Boys Who Cry?" I know I am! My favorite song is 4-Ply. What is your favorite Boys Who Cry song?

XD I was all prepared to have a conversation about gender but then I was pleasantly surprised. Haha~

I like boys who cry and I don't know Boys Who Cry.

Lawl

meh. they're a bit overrated imo. I only listen to Sev'ral Timez!!! Deep Chris is so hawt. rawr xD

Squidward's cover of "4-Ply" never fails to bring a tear to my eye... such a beautiful rendition of an awesome song. ♥

ahaa was totally expecting a masculinity chat! all good though, i'll go have a listen..

..oh, i presume it's a meme

I JUST ASKED MY BF WHAT HIS FAVE BOYS WHO CRY SONG WAS AND HES LIKE I NEVER HEARD OF THEM

I STARTED SINGING 4 PLY THEN SAID

breh its from sponge of all the bobs who are bob.

how do u not kno dat

- - - Post Merge - - -

ITS ALL ABOUT PEARL, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL

the real question is how the **** is mr.krabs a crab and pearl a fat ass whale

I JUST ASKED MY BF WHAT HIS FAVE BOYS WHO CRY SONG WAS AND HES LIKE I NEVER HEARD OF THEM

I STARTED SINGING 4 PLY THEN SAID

breh its from sponge of all the bobs who are bob.

how do u not kno dat

- - - Post Merge - - -

the real question is how the **** is mr.krabs a crab and pearl a fat ass whale

I saw a theory that Mr Krabs adopted Pearl when she was a baby after her mom was harpooned and killed. It's only a theory though so no one really knows. It's probably just for comedic effect

I saw a theory that Mr Krabs adopted Pearl when she was a baby after her mom was harpooned and killed. It's only a theory though so no one really knows. It's probably just for comedic effect

just like the rugrats conspiracy theory i seen.

i heard of that one before as well. so many nick conspiracy theories on youtube

I though this was going to be a gender talk, pleasantly surprised.
Best band ever 10/10 I've been to all their concerts.

This isn't boys who cry! *throws meat patty sculpture*

me, thinking this thread was gonna be about how it's not appropriate for boys to cry, was about to go on a rant, lol

but i've never actually heard of the band before :<

I guess I'm the only one who thought right I sing it to myself when I'm at work

I used to dance when I this episode came on when I was smaller, I just remember getting so hyped up for Boys Who Cry lol

(I still kinda want to dance to it now.)

Last edited:
XD I was all prepared to have a conversation about gender but then I was pleasantly surprised. Haha~

I like boys who cry and I don't know Boys Who Cry.

Lawl

i am in the same boat

meh. they're a bit overrated imo. I only listen to Sev'ral Timez!!! Deep Chris is so hawt. rawr xD

Oh my gosh, yes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who else here is a huge fan of the band, "Boys Who Cry?" I know I am! My favorite song is 4-Ply. What is your favorite Boys Who Cry song?

Eh, they're fine, their songs are also fine.
But what about the birthday girl song?
4-Ply is meh but Squidward's cover is LIT.

H E L P
M E
P L E A S E

Back