• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Legit Creepy Internet Experiences

I remember entering a screamer page named killerjo or something like that and I swear I was so scared I got an anxiety attack and started crying bc i couldn't deal with it

A gore website which had pics of decapitated and mutilated corpses, among other things. It was pretty disturbing.

Last edited:
One of my guy friends messaged me on facebook asking my opinion on some "jordans" with a link attached. Me being out of it/not paying attention clicked the link without second thought. All of a sudden the Jeff the Killer screamer popped up, which startled the hell out of me. To make things better I was very close to the computer screen and the sound was also really high. So thanks alot, Brian.

A gore website which had pics of decapitated and mutilated corpses, among other things. It was pretty disturbing.

I used to go on shock sites like that, grossest thing I remember was a torso of a lady that they found in a barrel... creeps me out thinking about it now, but I used to be really into morbid stuff like that. I mean, now I'm into bones, but when there's flesh, count me out.

I also remember once looking for pictures of plank from ed edd n eddy and I saw a dead body stabbed w plank I was 12 or so and it was really gross

Back