Legit Creepy Internet Experiences

I remember entering a screamer page named killerjo or something like that and I swear I was so scared I got an anxiety attack and started crying bc i couldn't deal with it

A gore website which had pics of decapitated and mutilated corpses, among other things. It was pretty disturbing.

Last edited:
One of my guy friends messaged me on facebook asking my opinion on some "jordans" with a link attached. Me being out of it/not paying attention clicked the link without second thought. All of a sudden the Jeff the Killer screamer popped up, which startled the hell out of me. To make things better I was very close to the computer screen and the sound was also really high. So thanks alot, Brian.

A gore website which had pics of decapitated and mutilated corpses, among other things. It was pretty disturbing.

I used to go on shock sites like that, grossest thing I remember was a torso of a lady that they found in a barrel... creeps me out thinking about it now, but I used to be really into morbid stuff like that. I mean, now I'm into bones, but when there's flesh, count me out.

I also remember once looking for pictures of plank from ed edd n eddy and I saw a dead body stabbed w plank I was 12 or so and it was really gross

Back