Legit Creepy Internet Experiences

once at 5 in the morning a "friend" sent me a weird link. like the idiot i am, i clicked it lol and a jeff the killer screamer came up. my volume was at full blast and the screen was flashing and it was so loud and it was just awful. i remember i didn't stop shaking until an hour later bc it startled me so badly. plus the image used to rly creep me out and i was just like ha ha ok!!! like wtf!

this didn't happen to me but it was still creepy. my friend was friends with some hackers, and one day he sent a pizza to her house addressed to her full name and the order cost around 50-70 dollars. he also sent pics of her house to her and the place where they go on vacation. she pretty much stopped using the internet after that. that prob doesn't sound creepy but i would be pretty creeped out if it happened to me.

Last edited:
when i first got ddosed i was a little freaked out, plus the guy who was doing it wouldn't stop for months.

Last edited:
That's really scary... please be as safe as you can be online, everybody! Never give out too much personal information!

Oh god that made me remember Shovel Dog gif (DON'T look it up), which is pretty much a gif of a dog getting smacked in the head with a shovel and it makes me want to vomit whenever I think about it.

my dumb *** is probably gonna end up looking it up anyway lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

DONT LOOK UP SHOVEL DOG

I looked it up but didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what? I think that's for the better. I'm done looking for things that I know are gonna gross me out and scare or disturb me. Here's to mental health! Cheers, everyone!

I don't know about internet experiences but one time my electric toothbrush started going off on its own on a daily basis and I was convinced it was haunted

Those are relatively tame compared to some other stuff I've seen. Moving on. I'm trying to learn Japanese. Learning another language is quite difficult. Anyone in here multilingual?

Those are relatively tame compared to some other stuff I've seen. Moving on. I'm trying to learn Japanese. Learning another language is quite difficult. Anyone in here multilingual?

...Tmi if they are even tame lol.

I speak Swedish, English and still some German although I forgot a lot. And I understand some written/slowly spoken Portuguese.

Yeah it is, especially when it has real advanced grammar.. bruh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also yeah those "you are an idiot" websites that had like singing wingdings smileys were really creepy.. like sure destroy my eardrums and computer(the pivpiv one).

Oh, that's so cool!

One time, I met this guy online who I made friends with, but he was kind of a jerk. I told him about this guy I hated irl, who was a huge jerk. Then, the online guy met the irl guy online, and they both started being really mean to me. I think I'd call it cyberbullying.

I ended up just blocking them on everything and deleting one account on one website. It's whatever. It was a big deal to me like two years ago, but I'm over it now. :p

Rip those guys.. and creepy that they actually met up.

Yeah languages are fun, man.

And yeah literally every surgery/operation image or images of tumours diseases and stuff creep me out. Yeah I'd fail as a doctor

One time I started getting random reports on my fb because of this psycho chick was insanely jealous of a friendship I had with this one guy and she had nothing to do with it. She still stalks my profile to this day and I find that really creepy because I had never interacted with her but she freaks out at me in a psychotic rage every time see sees my posts on my friends profile and than tries to get me to reply to her by baiting me. HA! I don't fall for it. Btw I've been friends with him since 2012 so idek what her problem is.

Last edited:
Some weirdo sent me a photo of himself with a "Make America Great Again" cap on and a creepy smirk. I have no idea who he is and I don't know why he sent me it.

It was disturbing to say the least.

I mean, they met online. And I gave the online guy the irl guy's username. He still shouldn't have done it, but... it's sort of my fault too, I feel like. I dunno. I shoulda been more careful.

And blech, same here, Sheila. I hate gore. Violence is fine, blood is fine, but guts gross me out.

my scariest experience was when I went dumb and decided to click on one of those fake "cure for diabetes found!!" suggested articles. my brother is diabetic and I had hoped this might actually help at all. when I clicked I got sent to a weird even creepy looking site with a video and a man who kept talking for nearly an hour telling convencing stories until I realized he never said anything useful and in the end he just advertised some fake crap. terrible decision and a waste of time

Last edited:
I think the creepiest thing is when I went on the deep web and stumbled upon some very bad sites, and could not exit out of them!! I immediately delete the stuff and to say the least I never went back on it. Another creepy thing I find is that i hear voices whenever I decide to watch creepy stuff online, such as conspiracy theories, but it only happens during the night around these times.

I guess the other creepiest thing was I was talking to someone and they gave me a fake age so we could just play games together when I was 13, and he slowly kept creeping his age up and I was getting upset, and then one day he suddenly blocked me and someone told me he was 29, and we didnt speak since.

I mean, they met online. And I gave the online guy the irl guy's username. He still shouldn't have done it, but... it's sort of my fault too, I feel like. I dunno. I shoulda been more careful.

And blech, same here, Sheila. I hate gore. Violence is fine, blood is fine, but guts gross me out.

Yep.. Probably has to do with that I watched House, MD a lot as a kid since my mom loved it and.. well they had pretty graphical gore depictions of random inner organs infested with stuff..

I mean I can watch someone ripping people with chainsaw but if they get too close and show all the inner organs and bloody guts, no. And yeah I can see violence and blood but yeah surgery scene or just graphic guts... no.

And well those fake chat pop-up ads, often with random adult women "knowing" where you live and want to have woo hoo. Like bruh do people really fall for those?

I mean I had to go to an adult site to look up an early 20th century short movie clip once because it was the only place to find it and we got to see it in some compilation during a film studies class. Don't cha think they were all around even with Adblock lol :/

Some 30 year old woman I met on tumblr put pagan hexes on me after I banned her from our FFXV discord room for starting drama.

Back