• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

can I have Triforce,Tripple Bananas,amazing machine,unknown machine,skeleton and toaster for 5mill bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

also Bear Costume,Bar Costume Pants,Bear Cap
for 20k bells plz i only have 6 mill in my bank account

- - - Post Merge - - -

deliver please

- - - Post Merge - - -

xD

Sure XD Let me get them ready. Pick up or deliver?

And sure, it doesn't have to be a lot of bells. Let me find the other items and I'll add you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you opened your gates, I'm playing as Samantha

Sure one moment XD I be playing as Samantha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about that, for taking long to see your comment

Bump :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

updated~

Major Update! Bump

Hi would I please be able to buy the Pisces Lamp? Also I saw in earlier posts that you have previously had a rainbow screen, are you able/willing to order that for me please?

Also I have no idea what to offer as it is past DLC! How much would you like!?

Hi would I please be able to buy the Pisces Lamp? Also I saw in earlier posts that you have previously had a rainbow screen, are you able/willing to order that for me please?

Also I have no idea what to offer as it is past DLC! How much would you like!?

Hello! Yes you can have both those items! I orderd the rainbow screen, its no trouble. Hmm, how about 5,000 bells? The rainbow screen will come in half an hour, should we do our trade then?

Hoo boy I really like your set up! Can I get the following items for a total of 30 tbt? (Its debatable if you're unhappy)
Anchor
Baby bear
Firefly lamp
Full moon vanity
Harpsichord
Jolly Roger
Leaf bed
Ukelele

Hello! Yes you can have both those items! I orderd the rainbow screen, its no trouble. Hmm, how about 5,000 bells? The rainbow screen will come in half an hour, should we do our trade then?

Yes thank you!! Let me know when you're ready :)

Hoo boy I really like your set up! Can I get the following items for a total of 30 tbt? (Its debatable if you're unhappy)
Anchor
Baby bear
Firefly lamp
Full moon vanity
Harpsichord
Jolly Roger
Leaf bed
Ukelele

Thank you! XD it took long to set the layout and to order all the items together like that. I can get those items for you and the tbt is fine! Would you like pick up or deliver?

Bump and updated! ^0^

Back