• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

hi! may i get the:
-basic trash can
-basket chair
-casablanca lilies
-futon mattress
-hibiscus
-natural low table
-pastel low table
-violet screen

for 20 tbt?

Last edited:
I have an extra violet screen, other than that I haven't updated any furniture on my list yet.

Mayor/Other Player: Mayor Rafael
Town: Novaria
Items: air pump; barbecue bed; carpentry set; casual display stand; document stack; drafting table; egg dresser; electric bass; electric sign; file cabinet; garbage bin; garden chair; garden lantern; guitar case; half-eaten pizza; Hyrulian treasure; museum clock; natural lamp; New 3DS-Mabel; Nintendo DSI bench; Nooks Homes car; Nooks Homes mat; plastic file box; raccoon wall clock; sacks of money; sales graph; set lunch; Splatoon spawn point; stack of clothes; tool stand; warming buffet; WiiU station.
Exchange For: 300k? Idk, is that enough?
Friend Code: FC: 3111-0142-6226

You deliver?

Last edited:
Mayor/Other Player: Mayor Rafael
Town: Novaria
Items: air pump; barbecue bed; carpentry set; casual display stand; document stack; drafting table; egg dresser; electric bass; electric sign; file cabinet; garbage bin; garden chair; garden lantern; guitar case; half-eaten pizza; Hyrulian treasure; museum clock; natural lamp; New 3DS-Mabel; Nintendo DSI bench; Nooks Homes car; Nooks Homes mat; plastic file box; raccoon wall clock; sacks of money; sales graph; set lunch; Splatoon spawn point; stack of clothes; tool stand; warming buffet; WiiU station.
Exchange For: 300k? Idk, is that enough?
Friend Code: FC: 3111-0142-6226

You deliver?

Hiya XD Yes that should be fine! Give me a few minutes to get it all ready! Would you like me to deliver or come over?

Mayor/Other Player: x
Town: Scrolwrk
Items: 24 hour shop ABD
Exchange For: Do You Have Exotic Exterior in your Nook Homes? If not, Chef's outfit?
Friend Code: In sidebar

Last edited:
Deliver, please? I'll add your FC and open the gate...

Sure! I will have to go back and forth from my town I'm afriad. I don't have enough space in my drawers, I will try and make space though! Almost ready to come over!

Mayor/Other Player: x
Town: Scrolwrk
Items: 24 hour shop ABD
Exchange For: Do You Have Exotic Exterior in your Nook Homes? If not, Chef's outfit?
Friend Code: In sidebar

The exotic exterior is something for walls right? I can always check and time travel through the days for you? I can also order that as well for you.

If you wouldn't mind? If not, I'm only looking for a couple of orderables: office chair, copy machine, glass table top, large space console, and space captain seat plus what I stated above!

Last edited:
OK! My wifi keeps crashing periodically, so we will have to deal with that. I will save frequently to save us having to repeat steps.

Deliver, please? I'll add your FC and open the gate...

I'm ready to come,whenever youre ready to open the gate :) I'm Matt from Cashmoni~

If you wouldn't mind? If not, I'm only looking for a couple of orderables: office chair, copy machine, glass table top, large space console, and space captain seat plus what I stated above!

I can have a look for you! Theres no problem, just give me a few minutes to check after the trade. I can also buy those as well, I will need to check if the mayor I'm playing now has it otherwise I quickly go get them from my other town. Thank you again~

Back