• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

Hi that would be really useful! although except the items katezilla is getting me, that should be fine.

i have all your things!
i'll have to come over with two characters; it wouldn't all fit in one

i have all your things!
i'll have to come over with two characters; it wouldn't all fit in one

oh wow that was quick! Do you mind if you can put it in my other town, Cashmoni as that place doesn't have a lot stuff in the way.

oh wow that was quick! Do you mind if you can put it in my other town, Cashmoni as that place doesn't have a lot stuff in the way.

fine by me! i need a bit though, i'm doing an igb trade, sorry >< i'll vm you

Bump~Hope you all are having a great day!

Hi, Giddy, you have some stuff I want to buy, please.

autumn floor
bath tile
sci-fi floor
sidewalk

backgammon wall
chain-link fence
classroom wall
ringside seating
summit wall

Callie shoes
headband
hot dog hat
red new year's hat
witch's hat
new hero wig
Kiki & Lala wand

I have to trade, if you have not found them yet: card bed; card closet; Pompompurin TV.

Please let me know how much more I owe you. I can pay BTB or IGB. Thank you!

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

Hi, Giddy, you have some stuff I want to buy, please.

autumn floor
bath tile
sci-fi floor
sidewalk

backgammon wall
chain-link fence
classroom wall
ringside seating
summit wall

Callie shoes
headband
hot dog hat
red new year's hat
witch's hat
new hero wig
Kiki & Lala wand

I have to trade, if you have not found them yet: card bed; card closet; Pompompurin TV.

Please let me know how much more I owe you. I can pay BTB or IGB. Thank you!

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

Hiya! That would be fine~I don't need the pompompurin TV though, (I have one but it wont show up in my catalog for some reason) I would love the card items, plus about 30,000 in game bells is thats fine with you? I can't trade now though, I hope thats okay~?

Forgive me, I didn't look through all the pages but do have an extra rainbow screen? If so, I'd like that along with the sweets wall and floor. I can trade you those items for the gorgeous closet, counter, lamp. Or you can substitube one of those for the kiki and lala clock or the hello kitty clock. Plus igb if you need it.

Last edited:
Forgive me, I didn't look through all the pages but do have an extra rainbow screen? If so, I'd like that along with the sweets wall and floor. I can trade you those items for the gorgeous closet, counter, lamp. Or you can substitube one of those for the kiki and lala clock or the hello kitty clock. Plus igb if you need it.

Hiya! I can order the rainbow screen for you! That's totally fine, I would love the gorgeous items, thank you!
I can't trade right now, but I will vm you when I am able to. Would you like to trade in my town or yours?

Hiya! I can order the rainbow screen for you! That's totally fine, I would love the gorgeous items, thank you!
I can't trade right now, but I will vm you when I am able to. Would you like to trade in my town or yours?

That would be great thank you! You can come to mine it's going through construction tho. XD Let me know when you're able to. ^^

Hiya! That would be fine~I don't need the pompompurin TV though, (I have one but it wont show up in my catalog for some reason) I would love the card items, plus about 30,000 in game bells is thats fine with you? I can't trade now though, I hope thats okay~?

Deal! Pls PM me when you are available. I will be off and on all day.

Total, XD I don't wanna ask for too much.
Who's town would you like to trade in?

Sure, that's fine XD I'm Heidi from Ereta~
Gates are open~

hello, i'd love your summit wall, ski slope floor, pink wood floor, and fine painting please !
how much would you like for everything...? i'd rather pay with IGB, if that's alright !

Back