• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

Sure. <:
sent the bells, just tell me when you can get on n give the art to me

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hiya XD The 3 items from Kapp'n should be fine thank you! Let me know when you ca trade~

I will scan him and order those in a little bit. Might not come in the mail today...I will let you know! Thank you!

I will scan him and order those in a little bit. Might not come in the mail today...I will let you know! Thank you!

Thank you as well! Theres no rush! I reserve em for yah

Bump~I finished college XD yay, so I can be around longer for trade.

How much for your greenhouse box, stack of books, drafting table, handwashing area, modern hospital bed, natural lamp, pitcher plant, ramen, ramen cup, sushi container, sushi tray, and zen tea set? I can offer the card and gorgeous sets and some IGB bells/TBT.

How much for your greenhouse box, stack of books, drafting table, handwashing area, modern hospital bed, natural lamp, pitcher plant, ramen, ramen cup, sushi container, sushi tray, and zen tea set? I can offer the card and gorgeous sets and some IGB bells/TBT.

Yes that should be fine :) the card and gorgeous sets i need will be very helpful thank you~how many stacks of books were you after? as I have more than one.

Yes that should be fine :) the card and gorgeous sets i need will be very helpful thank you~how many stacks of books were you after? as I have more than one.

I only need the handwashing area now but I'll still give you the sets :) VM me when you're available.

I would love the Marie dress and if you can get hold of one, a Callie fashion top. Please pm me, as I will that response faster.

Last edited:
are you open to buying wishlist items for tbt perhaps?
with a little time i can actually get you everything on both lists except the 24-hour abd, normal abd, and the mary janes. 650 tbt? (less than 1 tbt each)

Last edited:
are you open to buying wishlist items for tbt perhaps?
with a little time i can actually get you everything on both lists except the 24-hour abd, normal abd, and the mary janes. 650 tbt? (less than 1 tbt each)

Hi that would be really useful! although except the items katezilla is getting me, that should be fine.

Back