• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

Hi, I would like to buy two dalmatians and two labradors, please. You prefer IGB? 80k enough?

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

I can trade now if you are available. Your town or mine?

Hi, I would like to buy two dalmatians and two labradors, please. You prefer IGB? 80k enough?

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

I can trade now if you are available. Your town or mine?

Hello! X) Yes, let me find them for you~and 80k is fine unless you have anything on my wishlist? I let you know when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'm ready now, forgot to answer one other question:would delivery be fine?

Hello! X) Yes, let me find them for you~and 80k is fine unless you have anything on my wishlist? I let you know when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'm ready now, forgot to answer one other question:would delivery be fine?

Sure, I will open my gate now...

May I have
-Monochrome shoes
-Coral tee
-Marie shirt
-Varia suit

I can offer
-any of the Jingle stuff that you need
-Mama polar bear
-Notebook Bed
-Notebook Wall and Floor

May I have
-Monochrome shoes
-Coral tee
-Marie shirt
-Varia suit

I can offer
-any of the Jingle stuff that you need
-Mama polar bear
-Notebook Bed
-Notebook Wall and Floor

Hello! Yes that woud be wonderful thank you! Would you like to pick up or deliver?

Either is fine, I just need a day to order the Jingle stuff.
Oh and is there any particular shirt that you want the mama polar bear to be wearing?

No worries~and no shirt comes to mind really. I don't mind that its normal. Thank you :) Let me know whn you're ready and I can open gates~No rush tho.

Hello :) My
24-hour-shop counter
24-hour-shop sign
bamboo grass
bathroom shelf

for your

Nintendo 3DS shelf
silver fish trophy
sloppy bed
sloppy closet ?

can i sell you the basic teacher's desk, brown seat, candy house, carpentry set, carriage, cucu ornament, file cabinet (l), giant ant, giant stew pot, giant teddy bear, guitar case, half eaten pizza, hyrule wall, large egg, large tea table, luxury car, massive cake, monitor tower, mountain, museum clock, natural chair, kk 3ds, nook's homes car and mat, oil stained floor, piece of heart, pink wood floor, propeller plane, retail clock and mat, sacks of money, sales graph, splatoon spawn point, splatoon tower, and sun for 3 tbt each. its going to take a few days to order everything, though.

hey, if they're still availible could I get the acid-washed jeans? :)
for in-game bells if that's ok, name a price!!

Last edited:
can i sell you the basic teacher's desk, brown seat, candy house, carpentry set, carriage, cucu ornament, file cabinet (l), giant ant, giant stew pot, giant teddy bear, guitar case, half eaten pizza, hyrule wall, large egg, large tea table, luxury car, massive cake, monitor tower, mountain, museum clock, natural chair, kk 3ds, nook's homes car and mat, oil stained floor, piece of heart, pink wood floor, propeller plane, retail clock and mat, sacks of money, sales graph, splatoon spawn point, splatoon tower, and sun for 3 tbt each. its going to take a few days to order everything, though.

Wow, thank you! Yes that will be fine, there's no rush. That should be about 105tbt for it all. When would you like me to send the tbt over?

hey, if they're still availible could I get the acid-washed jeans? :)
for in-game bells if that's ok, name a price!!

Yes they are still availble! How about 4,000 in game bells?

Hello :) My
24-hour-shop counter
24-hour-shop sign
bamboo grass
bathroom shelf

for your

Nintendo 3DS shelf
silver fish trophy
sloppy bed
sloppy closet ?

Yes that's totally fine! I reserve them for you! Let me know when you can trade~

Back