• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1311-3752-4435
Pink Toy Hammer
Yellow Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Toy Hammer
Feedback
100% (341) +
Hiya~since I'm gonna delete the save data of my second town for tomorrow, I have some items I want off my hands.
Hopefully you're interested!

Town: Cashmoni
Mayor: Matt

Please let me know your town name and mayor.
You're able to visit the main street and shampoodle, just let me know when you're gonna leave.

Last edited:
Hello, may I have the Fireworks Table and Rainbow Screen for 15 TBT? :3

You can deliver! :D I'll add you now and open the gates. I'll transfer the TBT after. <3 I'll also end the session for you once the items are dropped off. Thank you so, so much!

Could I have all of your green series the kitchen floor, a skeleton, orange knit hat, red team cap and blue cap?
I can pay 25K IGB

Could I have all of your green series the kitchen floor, a skeleton, orange knit hat, red team cap and blue cap?
I can pay 25K IGB

Of course! Let me get the items ready, how many green items were there?

Just the 2
Dresser and Lamp
But wouldn't mind any others if you missed them on the list

okay sure XD can I have in game bells? if that works.

i can actually trade right now if that's ok! i've added you and my gate should be open shortly :)

oh my days I am so sorry! Let me get on, sorry ive been out today so I'm really slow at the moment.

Back