• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

No worries, there's no rush~

Could I have a Valiant Statue, Mystic Statue, Ancient Statue, Beautiful Statue, Wistful Painting, Moody Painting, Calm Painting, Proper Painting, Flowery Painting, Famous Painting, Dynamic Painting and Common Painting . I'll pay 75k IGB and just PT me if you'd like to come to my town or I come to your town!

Last edited:
Could I have a Valiant Statue, Mystic Statue, Ancient Statue, Beautiful Statue, Wistful Painting, Moody Painting, Calm Painting, Proper Painting, Flowery Painting, Famous Painting, Dynamic Painting. I'll pay 75k IGB and just PT me if you'd like to come to my town or I come to your town!

Sure! that will be fine! Give me a moment. Since They are on my town's ground, do you mind coming over to mine?

Yours please if okay. I'm ready too. :)

Of course, no worries, Ereta's gates are open, come when ready

Sure! that will be fine! Give me a moment. Since They are on my town's ground, do you mind coming over to mine?

Ok. Just lemme hop on AC and add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I good to come on over?

Sorry for the long wait, Gates to Ereta are open!

Hello again! If the items are still available I would like
- Closed Road (Flooring)
- Dirt Floor
- Golden Carpet
- Ladybug Carpet
- Lava Floor
- Lunar Surface (Flooring)
- Tropical Floor

I could give you
- Double-neck Guitar
- Eight Lamp
- Luxury Car
- Polka-dot Clock
- Rice-plant Bed
- Stripe Sofa
- Virgo Harp

All of the items offered are from your wishlist. Would you willing to trade?

:eek: Can I get these:
blossom lantern
Blue Bookcase
blue bureau
Deer scare
Hero of Time Scroll (if possible)
Lucky Cat
Maple Bonsai
Ranch Dresser
Screen
Zen Cushion

(I think some of these are RV items :eek: If I can't get those its fine.. ^-^ I'll pay TBT, you name your price c:​

Last edited:
:eek: Can I get these:
blossom lantern
Blue Bookcase
blue bureau
Deer scare
Hero of Time Scroll (if possible)
Lucky Cat
Maple Bonsai
Ranch Dresser
Screen
Zen Cushion

(I think some of these are RV items :eek: If I can't get those its fine.. ^-^ I'll pay TBT, you name your price c:​

I can get you all of them except the zen cushion and hero of time scroll, sorry. And, would 10tbt be fine?

Hello again! If the items are still available I would like
- Closed Road (Flooring)
- Dirt Floor
- Golden Carpet
- Ladybug Carpet
- Lava Floor
- Lunar Surface (Flooring)
- Tropical Floor

I could give you
- Double-neck Guitar
- Eight Lamp
- Luxury Car
- Polka-dot Clock
- Rice-plant Bed
- Stripe Sofa
- Virgo Harp

All of the items offered are from your wishlist. Would you willing to trade?

That looks all fine to me, although one person is giving me the luxary car, so if you can trade anything else could you? Let me know :)

Would 16tbt be oki? I hate to make it any higher but it took a while to get them X) Let me know if thats oki~

Sure thats fine! Whose town would you like to trade in?
Sorry for the late reply, but sure!

Sorry for the late reply, but sure!

No worries! Let me know when you can trade trade, I got home late so I missed you.

c: yes that’s perfect! Thanks!

Awesome, I should have them by tomorrow UK time, I can vm you when they're ready, or on here.

Hey! Do you have/can you get a Celeste Bow by chance?

If there's not one for sale in clothing, then I sadly don't have one but I can try and look around for anyone selling them if that helps?

Back