• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Got some items I need taking by the end of today~

You can come over to mine :) Gates to Ereta are open, come over when you're ready.

ah, let me close the gates and reopen, it happens alot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

open!

sure thing!! i'm Kit from Cryptid btw :)
edit: thanks dude!! have a great day too!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you caught the last thing I posted (yesterday) but the stuff I needed to trade to you came in the mail finally! It was the Jingle stuff you needed, a mama polar bear, and the Notebook Wall + Floor with the Notebook bed.
I wanted (from you):
-Monochrome shoes
-Coral tee
-Marie shirt
-Varia suit

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you caught the last thing I posted (yesterday) but the stuff I needed to trade to you came in the mail finally! It was the Jingle stuff you needed, a mama polar bear, and the Notebook Wall + Floor with the Notebook bed.
I wanted (from you):
-Monochrome shoes
-Coral tee
-Marie shirt
-Varia suit

Yep, I saw! I just thought I missed you which is why I didn't reply, sorry about that. I have your items, let me know when you're ready to trade and whose town. :)

Would 16tbt be oki? I hate to make it any higher but it took a while to get them X) Let me know if thats oki~

Sure thats fine! Whose town would you like to trade in?

Your town if that's fine with you.

Hello :) I'm on now. It's morning over here, and I'll be on and off next few hours.

Hiya! If you're ready now, let me get the items ready for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know whose town you want to trade from. I got your items ready~

Back