Ask the smelly old hippie!

Yeah, that third one is awesome. I recommend al games up to A New Beginning, that game was pure crap and I hate how they sacked the series and letting those new guys take over and make even more trash for the series.. So yeah try the old PS games and the early Advance games.

jav a blast!

Yeah, I've played A New Beginning and I didn't like it at all. But tbh I wasn't really a fan of Enter the Dragonfly either.

ETD is so glitchy I sctually beat Ripto with 0 dragonflies lmao

Yeah, I've played A New Beginning and I didn't like it at all. But tbh I wasn't really a fan of Enter the Dragonfly either.

ETD is so glitchy I sctually beat Ripto with 0 dragonflies lmao

Still all games are better than ANB and all the trash after that tbh...

Omg this has been puzzling me for so very long, prob the reason why I'm still up at 4am lmao

Wtf is a turt????

Omg this has been puzzling me for so very long, prob the reason why I'm still up at 4am lmao

Wtf is a turt????

A turtle. 'turt' is from the series Over the Garden Wall where they are burgling turts, aka. turtles. "we came here to burgle your turts" smol black turtles, turts

A turtle. 'turt' is from the series Over the Garden Wall where they are burgling turts, aka. turtles. "we came here to burgle your turts" smol black turtles, turts

Okay thats what I thought. I was just wondering cause Urban Dictionary yields some very interesting results....

8219723dd72120a6538ebc0e8bb363dd--hippie-peace-hippie-art.jpg
boop

What do you think of my new avatar? I went to a VW car show yesterday, it was rad as always :cool:

What's the largest animal you feel 100% confident you could beat in a fight to the death or just until knock-out using just your bare hands?

Last edited:
What's the largest animal you feel 100% confident you could beat in a fight to the death or just until knock-out using just your bare hands?

Probably something with not too muscular arms lol. Honestly I don't know. Unless it's like creepy small spiders and insects I usually don't hit them unless I'd have to fight for my life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What was the last thing you listened to?

Was probably on my mp3 player so either the French or Brazil original Hair musical cast.. can't remember.

are you vegan, and if you're not then why aren't you?

I only eat luigi boards :rolleyes:

No. That be a bit problematic as for nutrition since there are some things I can't eat because how yucky their consistence is or that I'm simply allergic/have a sensitive tum etc.

And you have to consider stuff very carefully so you get everything in you etc. so yeah I try to eat more green and leave the meat and stuff aside sometimes and I prefer, like better meat rather than like pork or chicken fillet.

So yeah short answer, no. Long answer above.

Back