• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask the smelly old hippie!

obama_hippie_by_macleod67-d37yotn.jpg

el bumpo

Favorite old school(pre-2000s) game?

Favorite Grateful Dead album?

How do you like your coffee?

lol i find the whole 'stereotypical' smoking weed and eating organic/healthy hippie thing hilarious because i smoke and eat EXTREMELY well and everyone stereotypes me as a hippie but i'm not lol have been a goth since a kid CYf5SF3WsAAECmv.jpg

Why did you bleach your eyes for me too lmao

...what.. meme lingo?

hi there though

- - - Post Merge - - -

@hybristophile6 wow really? o.o

i thought both were pretty common, even if you do both nowadays people wouldn't call you that.. but yeah hilarious stereotypes I guess yeah.

...what.. meme lingo?

hi there though

- - - Post Merge - - -

@hybristophile6 wow really? o.o

i thought both were pretty common, even if you do both nowadays people wouldn't call you that.. but yeah hilarious stereotypes I guess yeah.

all the hippies i know of are posers who used to be emo and are going thru a "spiritual awakening" because the internet told them to. i don't get the bleach eyes thing? ;S people are werd..

It's because of the waifu wedding thing and sheila liked the post about bleaching their eyes bc of my comment lmao

all the hippies i know of are posers who used to be emo and are going thru a "spiritual awakening" because the internet told them to. i don't get the bleach eyes thing? ;S people are werd..

Haven't seen or know many IRL here but yeah apart from some neo-hippie fashion and being overly organic I don't see the emo being hippie here, maybe it's those tumblr-fakers going on lol :/

yep they are.. and that doesn't seem the good weird lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's because of the waifu wedding thing and sheila liked the post about bleaching their eyes bc of my comment lmao

Well yeah it's a dumb phenomenon so yeah lol

Back