• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask the smelly old hippie!

We need to hippie together. Come hippie with me? We can drink all the coffee and be hippies

Haven't seen or know many IRL here but yeah apart from some neo-hippie fashion and being overly organic I don't see the emo being hippie here, maybe it's those tumblr-fakers going on lol :/

yep they are.. and that doesn't seem the good weird lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well yeah it's a dumb phenomenon so yeah lol

aHAHa, yeah that's what it is - to be eXact! where i live, people are so easily impressed by what they hear/see it's embarrassing. i duno what the waifu wedding thing is about but must keep up-to-date...

- - - Post Merge - - -

We need to hippie together. Come hippie with me? We can drink all the coffee and be hippies

if you two are gunna hippie together this should be yer theme tune

Last edited:
Do you have any pets?

how can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?

This may be a stupid question, but since this is an ask thread it's okay right?

What's a turt?

how can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?

stick them in a sneaker without socks and then the smell will rise

- - - Post Merge - - -

This may be a stupid question, but since this is an ask thread it's okay right?

What's a turt?

a turtle.

the word is from "over the garden wall" where they say "we came here to burgle your turts" or what it was

^I still need to watch that.

Anyways, what are 5 of your favorite bands?

^I still need to watch that.

Anyways, what are 5 of your favorite bands?

Uhhm I listen to more solo artists actually but I'll try XD

Grateful Dead, Zunou Keisatsu, Jefferson Airplane, Alaska y Los Pegamoides, Super Mama Djombo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to watch that too *is real bad finding time for that lol*

a turtle.

the word is from "over the garden wall" where they say "we came here to burgle your turts" or what it was

Ok. Makes sense...kinda. It confused me seeing "hippie turts are communist turts" in your signature. Even then I can't say I've ever seen a hippie turtle or a communist turtle, but I've been wrong before.

Ok. Makes sense...kinda. It confused me seeing "hippie turts are communist turts" in your signature. Even then I can't say I've ever seen a hippie turtle or a communist turtle, but I've been wrong before.

yeah that was from that troll the person above you game xD

well jav some good acid and maybe you will ;D

Preferred liquor?

Lol sounds awesome xD

yeah shampoo once in a while when i was my hair .. sometimes body butter depends on the time you sm-.. never mind scrub dat

- - - Post Merge - - -

Preferred liquor?

beer or whisky

not a huge wine fan, some drinks can be good though like vodka with fanta/sprite/juice whatever

(didn't i answer this lol)

Last edited:
eaefc3fc70718397e2bec7f3a687960c--hippie-vibes-hippie-art.jpg

good morning starshine

yeah shampoo once in a while when i was my hair .. sometimes body butter depends on the time you sm-.. never mind scrub dat

- - - Post Merge - - -

beer or whisky

not a huge wine fan, some drinks can be good though like vodka with fanta/sprite/juice whatever

(didn't i answer this lol)

Yeah, I just remembered that. XD

Anyways, how goes things?

Yeah, I just remembered that. XD

Anyways, how goes things?

Aight I guess.. but some people should just go jump off a cliff...

and I love how long it takes for social insurance to even go through people applying for disability money lol

Back