• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask the smelly old hippie!

Favorite place you've visited?

Favorite place you've visited?

Dang, that's a tough one. I have a lot but none at the same time.. I don't tend to favorite things, but yeah pretty much anything nice I guess.. this nice hippie shop here, nice nature spots, the museum of photography.. a lot!

How light/dark do you like your coffee?

How light/dark do you like your coffee?

As long as I don't get hot poop diarrhoea, dark enough.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE ISSSSSSSSSSS

I WANT YOU TO SHOW MEEEEEEEE

141789-Hippie-Love.jpg

this maybe

What are your top 5 favorite games(not including New Leaf)?

What are your top 5 favorite games(not including New Leaf)?

Lel that is not on my top 5 so, well let's see (in no particular order):

1. Sunset (adventure/point and click game set in a fictional 60s/70s Americas) Awesome game and unfairly bashed.
2. Civilization V
3. Pok?mon Gold/Silver
4. Spyro: Year of the Dragon
5. Rollercoaster Tycoon 2

Could list all the Hyperdimension Neptunia games, but they are mostly waifu simulators so they deserve a mention but that's it. I like them but to list my faves throughout the times, those above make it.

do you mean that weird pot spelling?

(yeah i live under a rock pls no youth lingo lol)

meh kinda hard to get here lol so i cant say

I see Spyro Year of the Dragon up there :rolleyes:

Did you know there's a glitch in Dino Mines where you can swim through the air and actually find a portal that takes you to an unused battle arena? :eek:

I see Spyro Year of the Dragon up there :rolleyes:

Did you know there's a glitch in Dino Mines where you can swim through the air and actually find a portal that takes you to an unused battle arena? :eek:

Yes.. so awesome. Heck up until that stupid A New Beginning I'd take any Spyro.. Season of Flame/Ice are my fave handhelds though.

Aha nope. I only had the game to play when I was a kiddo and I hardly knew about that by then xD

I'm gonna have to try Spyro sometime...PlayStation emulation, here I come!

I'm gonna have to try Spyro sometime...PlayStation emulation, here I come!

Yeah, that third one is awesome. I recommend al games up to A New Beginning, that game was pure crap and I hate how they sacked the series and letting those new guys take over and make even more trash for the series.. So yeah try the old PS games and the early Advance games.

jav a blast!

Back