Ask the smelly old hippie!

obama_hippie_by_macleod67-d37yotn.jpg

el bumpo

lol i find the whole 'stereotypical' smoking weed and eating organic/healthy hippie thing hilarious because i smoke and eat EXTREMELY well and everyone stereotypes me as a hippie but i'm not lol have been a goth since a kid CYf5SF3WsAAECmv.jpg

Why did you bleach your eyes for me too lmao

...what.. meme lingo?

hi there though

- - - Post Merge - - -

@hybristophile6 wow really? o.o

i thought both were pretty common, even if you do both nowadays people wouldn't call you that.. but yeah hilarious stereotypes I guess yeah.

...what.. meme lingo?

hi there though

- - - Post Merge - - -

@hybristophile6 wow really? o.o

i thought both were pretty common, even if you do both nowadays people wouldn't call you that.. but yeah hilarious stereotypes I guess yeah.

all the hippies i know of are posers who used to be emo and are going thru a "spiritual awakening" because the internet told them to. i don't get the bleach eyes thing? ;S people are werd..

It's because of the waifu wedding thing and sheila liked the post about bleaching their eyes bc of my comment lmao

all the hippies i know of are posers who used to be emo and are going thru a "spiritual awakening" because the internet told them to. i don't get the bleach eyes thing? ;S people are werd..

Haven't seen or know many IRL here but yeah apart from some neo-hippie fashion and being overly organic I don't see the emo being hippie here, maybe it's those tumblr-fakers going on lol :/

yep they are.. and that doesn't seem the good weird lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's because of the waifu wedding thing and sheila liked the post about bleaching their eyes bc of my comment lmao

Well yeah it's a dumb phenomenon so yeah lol

Back