• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ~Toronto Cycling~

Katrionaa

Widest Shoulders Ever
Bells
Switch
5305-5990-3318
Cake
Feedback
100% (45) +
~My time zone is EST~
feel free to pick any of the flowers around town when you come to pick up your villager ^^

I've decided to purchase another ACNL cartridge, but will be using the same 3DS as my main town, therefore the FC's are the same as the one in my sig!

Current Status: ONLINE

~Current Villagers!~
Flora
Opal
Flip*
Cole*
Walt*
Graham*
Flo*
Maple
Mac*

* = autovoid

~Rules!~
1. No fighting over the villagers.
2. Dreamie before non-dreamie
3. First come first serve, but dreamie proof wins.
4. Be considerate in my town. If a payment is agreed, drop the payment at the train station before entering the villager's house.
5. Reservations will be rare, but again that is first come first serve and only provided with dreamie proof.
6. I have the right to auction off my villagers if I so please. This will be true for almost all tier 1 and 2 villagers, but of course there may be some exceptions.
7. Do not sell my villagers if they were free to you. It's not only rude, but you will be permanently blacklisted.

~Town Info!~
Same FC as my sig.
Town name is Toronto
Mayor's name is Katriona.

Payment: I would definitely prefer IGB over TBT if possible <3

Last edited:
hiya! I have a friend who would love maple. how does 20TBT sound?
she doesn't check the forums often so I always inform her whenever her dreamies are available :]

hiya! I have a friend who would love maple. how does 20TBT sound?
she doesn't check the forums often so I always inform her whenever her dreamies are available :]

I could give you 20 TBT c: <33

For both of you (and I should edit this into my actual post as well) I would definitely prefer IGB if possible!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's not possible I can honor the 20TBT from you since it was my bad that I didn't include that in the OP <3

Forwarning, it'll probably end up being tomorrow evening as it's very late where I am lol. Probably heading to bed in an hour or so, but I'll keep you posted!

Back