• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Creepy villagers?

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
I'd like to try a creepy town theme, and I was wondering what villagers could be there :)
Coco will definitely move in

There are several different types of creepy. Barold and Beardo are ... umm ... well... office weirdo-lookalikes. Coco is definitely creepy and my favorite! Rodeo, Rsocoe, Mathilda all have a red-eyed thing going on and that is pretty eerie. I also think Diva has a kind of eerie since to her, another one of my favorites. She seems to b like a witch without any of the obvious signs, ya know. (ya know is her catchphrase, I thought that was pretty clever). That's all I can think of right now, I'll come back if I think of more!

Well creepy can mean a lot of things. Creepy as in dark and halloween-like or creepy as nightmare fuel.

• Lucky
  • Jitters
    He looks like he's seen a thing or two. Definitely seems on the edge/paranoid if you put him in a nightmare/spooky town.
  • Cobb
    this guy looks like you'd befriend him after getting lost in a forest and then he just turns around and blindsides you. his color palette is off putting.

Actually let's do Tammi if you're too scared of the other red-eyed villagers.

Stitches can be considered creepy, he's a walking plush bear with eyes like this: X-X

Well creepy can mean a lot of things. Creepy as in dark and halloween-like or creepy as nightmare fuel.

• Lucky
  • Jitters
    He looks like he's seen a thing or two. Definitely seems on the edge/paranoid if you put him in a nightmare/spooky town.
  • Cobb
    this guy looks like you'd befriend him after getting lost in a forest and then he just turns around and blindsides you. his color palette is off putting.
Cobb looks like a mad scientist, lol. Good idea.

I'd say villagers with no eyes would work great in a town like that. Such as Stitches or Peaches. Muffy is great too, her eyes seem almost startled, like she's seem some stuff/spirits. I think she'd be a cool addition. If you even wanted a bit of story you could say that she was drawn to the town by sensing a lot of undead spirits who haven't gone to purgatory yet. So she's there to put them to rest. Like others said, Cobb is also a good idea too! his house looks like a mad scientist lair.

I agree with most of the villagers suggested here...except for maybe Kiki. Sure she's a black cat, but she looks to chipper to be in a creepy town. I'd maybe go with Kat (the uchi) if you're looking for a creepy cat.

you could throw kiki in there, since supposedly black cats are bad luck

lucky and roscoe.

the rest is just kinda mellow ( in my opinion )

Back