Creepy villagers?

There are several different types of creepy. Barold and Beardo are ... umm ... well... office weirdo-lookalikes. Coco is definitely creepy and my favorite! Rodeo, Rsocoe, Mathilda all have a red-eyed thing going on and that is pretty eerie. I also think Diva has a kind of eerie since to her, another one of my favorites. She seems to b like a witch without any of the obvious signs, ya know. (ya know is her catchphrase, I thought that was pretty clever). That's all I can think of right now, I'll come back if I think of more!

Well creepy can mean a lot of things. Creepy as in dark and halloween-like or creepy as nightmare fuel.

• Lucky
  • Jitters
    He looks like he's seen a thing or two. Definitely seems on the edge/paranoid if you put him in a nightmare/spooky town.
  • Cobb
    this guy looks like you'd befriend him after getting lost in a forest and then he just turns around and blindsides you. his color palette is off putting.

Stitches can be considered creepy, he's a walking plush bear with eyes like this: X-X

Well creepy can mean a lot of things. Creepy as in dark and halloween-like or creepy as nightmare fuel.

• Lucky
  • Jitters
    He looks like he's seen a thing or two. Definitely seems on the edge/paranoid if you put him in a nightmare/spooky town.
  • Cobb
    this guy looks like you'd befriend him after getting lost in a forest and then he just turns around and blindsides you. his color palette is off putting.
Cobb looks like a mad scientist, lol. Good idea.

I'd say villagers with no eyes would work great in a town like that. Such as Stitches or Peaches. Muffy is great too, her eyes seem almost startled, like she's seem some stuff/spirits. I think she'd be a cool addition. If you even wanted a bit of story you could say that she was drawn to the town by sensing a lot of undead spirits who haven't gone to purgatory yet. So she's there to put them to rest. Like others said, Cobb is also a good idea too! his house looks like a mad scientist lair.

I agree with most of the villagers suggested here...except for maybe Kiki. Sure she's a black cat, but she looks to chipper to be in a creepy town. I'd maybe go with Kat (the uchi) if you're looking for a creepy cat.

you could throw kiki in there, since supposedly black cats are bad luck

lucky and roscoe.

the rest is just kinda mellow ( in my opinion )

Back